Addicted to YA discussion

The Rez's Edge: Destruction & Redemption
This topic is about The Rez's Edge
Authors > REZ's EDGE (Living Next To An American Indian Reservation and Dealing With Racial Prejudices)

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Brad (last edited Oct 14, 2016 12:11PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Brad Jensen (bradjensen) | 13 comments I just started a new GOODREADS GROUP to discuss and take comments on Short Excerpts that I will be posting from my 'REZ's EDGE' - "Destruction & Redemption" book. Please take a quick look and drop me a quick comment/hello/whatever! Thanks!

CLICK HERE --> https://www.goodreads.com/group/show/...

Group Name:
REZ's EDGE (Living Next To An American Indian Reservation and Dealing With Racial Prejudices)

Group Description:
A place to read tidbits, nuggets, samplings, treasures, excerpts and ask questions, make comments, start conversations about the novel/book REZ's EDGE by Brad Jensen.

message 2: by Blogger (new)

Blogger Girl | 192 comments not sure the link is working...and what is the purpose? To read specific excerpts and then analyze them? Based on what? current events or the book? Because analyzing a certain controversial excerpt can be biased without rightful context from the book. Still curious though

Brad Jensen (bradjensen) | 13 comments Blogger wrote: "not sure the link is working...and what is the purpose? To read specific excerpts and then analyze them? Based on what? current events or the book? Because analyzing a certain controversial excerpt..."

Link works on my end...

Try just searching for the Group: REZ's EDGE