Beta Reader Group discussion

PAID services offered > In-depth Feedback from Experienced Beta Readers

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Starr (new)

Starr Waddell (quiethouseediting) | 38 comments Hey there, everyone! Quiethouse Editing has a group of 18 experienced beta readers. On our website, you can read reviews from authors who used our services. Each reader has been tested before joining our group and has signed a nondisclosure agreement, guaranteeing that your work is safe in our hands.

Our beta readers will make notes throughout your manuscript and fill out our Beta Reader Questionnaire with in-depth feedback. The questionnaire can be viewed on our website. They will also provide a 0-5 star rating and a short quote that you have permission to use anywhere (social media, book jacket, etc.).

We have a couple beta readers available right now. Please visit our website to learn more. http://www.quiethouseediting.com/beta...

message 2: by Joan (new)

Joan Carney | 27 comments I've used this service recently and received in-depth, helpful feedback at a reasonable price. My manuscript had comments (good and bad) throughout and I received a separate report form with the reader's impressions on the characters, pace, flow, etc. I was even provided a review blurb for promotional use.

If you need a beta, I would highly recommend this service!

message 3: by Starr (new)

Starr Waddell (quiethouseediting) | 38 comments Joan wrote: "I've used this service recently and received in-depth, helpful feedback at a reasonable price. My manuscript had comments (good and bad) throughout and I received a separate report form with the re..."

Thank you, Joan! I really appreciate your kind words. It was a pleasure "meeting" you.

message 4: by Starr (new)

Starr Waddell (quiethouseediting) | 38 comments Bumping this. Thanks for reading.

message 5: by Bob (new)

Bob Rich | 38 comments Starr, I've had a look and sent you an email.

message 6: by Starr (new)

Starr Waddell (quiethouseediting) | 38 comments We still have a couples lots open for November if anyone is looking for quality beta reading. We have lots of reviews from satisfied authors on our website (link in original post).

Happy writing!

message 7: by Starr (new)

Starr Waddell (quiethouseediting) | 38 comments eek! That should say a couple slots.

message 8: by David (last edited Nov 11, 2016 04:30AM) (new)

David Lloyd | 1 comments I have used several beta readers from Quiethouse editing and they all provided me with excellent feedback. Jennifer is my favorite. She is a fantastic addition to the Quiethouse Editing team. I was very impressed with the amount of work and detail she put into the report. She gave great feedback on how to develop the main character and make him more likeable, which is what I really needed. She did a great job of criticizing without being condescending, and she was brutally honest when she had to be. Finally, her law degree and background were a great extra and unexpected bonus for the court room scenes in my novel.

message 9: by Starr (new)

Starr Waddell (quiethouseediting) | 38 comments David,

Thank you so much! We really appreciate that. I'll have to pass along your kind words to Jennifer.