What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Suggest books for me > M/F Childhood enemies fall in love

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jena (new)

Jena | 4 comments I am looking for books where childhood enemies (M/F) fall in love with each other. The books should have good banter and also no sex in them. If it is a cutaway that is fine. No descriptives. Would prefer that the characters are not in high school .

Thanks in advance

message 2: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 39310 comments Mod
What is a cutaway? What are descriptives?

message 3: by LauraW (new)

LauraW (lauralynnwalsh) | 374 comments Of course, there is Anne of Green Gables, but you probably knew that.

message 4: by MJ (new)

MJ | 1383 comments Lobstergirl wrote: "What is a cutaway? What are descriptives?"

Think she means... 'they look into each others eyes and fall into bed.

The next day...'

So you know they're going to, or have had sex, but you actually see nothing of it.

message 6: by Jena (new)

Jena | 4 comments LauraW wrote: "Of course, there is Anne of Green Gables, but you probably knew that."

Of course I did. I love Gil and Anne.

message 7: by Michelle °O° (new)

Michelle °O° | 154 comments Because of Miss Bridgerton

This was a spin-off but I had never read any of the other books and I was not lost.

message 8: by Pamela (new)

Pamela Love | 1136 comments The Horse and His Boy by C.S. Lewis. Note that this is a children's book, but the last chapter reveals that (after bickering throughout most of the book) they get married "so as to go on fighting and making up" more conveniently. The Horse and His Boy