✎ 1x1 ✐ discussion

1x1 > Sera × Evelin

Comments Showing 1-50 of 15,849 (15849 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 316 317

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 16492 comments K, what did you have in mind?

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) | 29743 comments What are you in the mood for? Personally I want some fantasy romance, but I'm open to ideas.

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 16492 comments Yeah, we can do fantasy romance. Any plots you have in mind?

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) | 29743 comments Not specifically.

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 16492 comments Same here. What are your limits?

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) | 29743 comments Meaning?

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 16492 comments I mean like What gender you usually rp

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) | 29743 comments Oh, I'm fine with both. Typically I get guy, but I'm fine if you prefer girl.

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 16492 comments Okay. Do you have any plot you want to do, though?

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) | 29743 comments No, but we can figure it out together if you're cool with it.

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 16492 comments Sounds good XD

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) | 29743 comments Alright, do you do fantasy often?

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) | 29743 comments Okay, so what kind do you normally do?

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 16492 comments Any, really.

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) | 29743 comments Me too....do you have a favorite?

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 16492 comments Hm...that would depend on how much drama your okay with.

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) | 29743 comments Drama, I'm usually okay with tbh, as long as it makes sense.

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 16492 comments Cool. Do you want it to be some type of forbidding thing?

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) | 29743 comments That sounds good.

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 16492 comments cool. So, any idea on how th÷ plot could be?

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) | 29743 comments If we want it to be forbidden, should it be some kind of Romeo and Juliet thing or different?

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 16492 comments Something like that, but more fictional. Like they are from different species or something, but they love each other.

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) | 29743 comments Yeah, that was kinda what I was hoping for.

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 16492 comments Okay.

Are you okay with being Male?

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) | 29743 comments Yeah it's fine.

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 16492 comments Okay..Now do you think.we have enough info to make a plot?

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) | 29743 comments Um, yeah probably. There's nothing else I can think of.

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 16492 comments Okay. What do you want your character to be? As in species?

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) | 29743 comments Dragon Um, maybe a vampire....or a werewolf....I never play enough of either. Or a fairy....Man now I really want to do a dragon. With a human form of course.

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 16492 comments Cool lol. I can do one too, so we make it as if one is Rouge and tell other isnt?

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) | 29743 comments That sounds good to me.

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 16492 comments Okay. Characters? we can do it just Name, Age and appearance.

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) | 29743 comments Uh sure. Do you want to determine who's the rouge and who isn't afterwards or before?

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 16492 comments Yeah, sure. Who do you want to be?

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) | 29743 comments I would like to be the not rogue one, if that's okay

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) | 29743 comments Alright then. Lets make characters then?

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) | 29743 comments Kay :)

message 41: by Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches (last edited Jun 16, 2017 05:33PM) (new)

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 16492 comments Name: Ember Prince
Appearance:

Name: Benjamen Ryder
Appearance:

message 42: by ☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (last edited Jun 16, 2017 09:55PM) (new)

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) | 29743 comments Lune Stronghold
18 years old

Beatrice "Brisha" Stronghold
19 years old

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 16492 comments Okay, you wanna start?

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) | 29743 comments Sure. Where do we want to start? And oh, what kind of era is this?

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 16492 comments It can be modern era and maybe your character was sent to California undercover to find a rogue?

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) | 29743 comments Sounds good

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) | 29743 comments I'll post in just a minute.

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) | 29743 comments ((Ack, I had to leave, I'm so sorry. Posting now))

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) | 29743 comments Lune was on a mission. Tracking down rogues was his job after all, and there was one in California he was told.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 316 317