Star Wars Bookworms Book Club discussion

Ahsoka (Star Wars)
This topic is about Ahsoka
Ahsoka - Oct 2016 > Ahsoka is our October book

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Aaron, Jedi Master (new) - rated it 3 stars

Aaron Goins (avgoins) | 213 comments Mod
For the month of October and into November we will be reading the new Ahsoka novel. Feel free to add your own topics and get the conversation started. I will be adding some general topics soon.

Bruce | 137 comments I'm getting ready to start reading it... right... wait for it........ NOW!

message 3: by Derek (new)

Derek Gatz (derekgatz) | 96 comments Just got it!

message 4: by Derek (new)

Derek Gatz (derekgatz) | 96 comments Get the audio version if you can. It's great.

message 5: by Christopher (new)

Christopher | 2 comments I just started reading the book and I am already 100 pages in. So far nothing much as happened, but the writing is very good in my opinion.

Also got the audio-book to listen too while I walk!

message 6: by Teresa (new)

Teresa (teresacrider) This book has sold out everywhere (temporarily) D:!!!

message 7: by Kev (new) - rated it 4 stars

Kev (sporadicreviews) | 24 comments It's on my shelf waiting for me to start it (I was mid-book when it arrived. I dislike switching books mid-read.)

My daughter (who collects Ahsoka items) grabbed it out of the box when it arrived and finished it in 3 hours!

message 8: by Rg (new) - rated it 5 stars

Rg | 9 comments Just getting started. Also had to finish up another book first. Enjoying it so far.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Currently listening to the audiobook and it's fantastic!

message 10: by U. (new) - rated it 4 stars

U. (maps28) | 2 comments Just finished it. Read it in 3 days. It was a lot easier to read than the Aftermath books. Enjoyed it a lot. Loved the parts with Bail Organa.