Beta Reader Group discussion

Authors Seeking FREE Betas > 70k word horror/light science fiction

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jordan (new)

Jordan King | 6 comments This is my first novel and I need a little help from some unbiased readers to make sure it's ready to go out into the world.
The book is about a man who has suffered from daily nightmares and hallucinations since early childhood. After decades of failed treatments and years of research and experimentation on his own, he starts building a machine intended to cure him. As the machine progresses toward completion he realizes that his condition and the machine are not what he expected or intended.
Thank you so much!

Jordan

message 2: by Jordan (new)

Jordan King | 6 comments Still looking...

message 3: by Jordan (new)

Jordan King | 6 comments Still haven't been contacted by anyone who's interested. Even though I posted this to have the whole book reviewed, maybe someone would just like to start with the first few chapters and go from there if interested? Thanks.

Jordan

message 4: by Dakota (new)

Dakota Rayne | 199 comments Mod
Are you working with any kind of timeline? I'm working with a few other writers at this point so I can't guarantee a quick turnaround, but I wouldn't mind reading what you have. Let me know if that's something you are comfortable with or if you'd like to discuss more. PM me anytime.

message 5: by HitC (new)

HitC (hitcgirl) | 136 comments Hi Jordan,

If you're still looking for readers, I can help you out with the first 10k words or so. Send it to tiffany@owlediting.com!

message 6: by Jordan (new)

Jordan King | 6 comments Tiffany wrote: "Hi Jordan,

If you're still looking for readers, I can help you out with the first 10k words or so. Send it to tiffany@owlediting.com!"

Thanks Tiffany, I just sent it over to you.