Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Runaway (Wings of Fire: Winglets #4)
This topic is about Runaway
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Adding New Books > Book needs updated info

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

anna (annawhit) | 14 comments The ebook known on Amazon as 'Runaway' from the Winglets ebook series by Tui T. Sutherland is missing almost all of its information here. It has a cover and title on Amazon (which it doesn't here), the ebook page count is 52, and it is #4 in the Wings of Fire: Winglets series. It was published September 27th, 2016. It seems to show up fine on the Kindle and on Amazon, which makes me curious as to why there isn't any info for it here.

https://www.amazon.com/Runaway-Wings-...

Let me know if this was intended or if you need any other information. Thanks!

message 2: by Abcdarian (new)

Abcdarian | 20034 comments Cover & title added; thanks for posting.

anna (annawhit) | 14 comments Thanks!

anna (annawhit) | 14 comments Any reason that it shows up in shelves with the publish date as 'unknown,' while when I click on it it shows the right date?

message 5: by Abcdarian (new)

Abcdarian | 20034 comments Hopefully it's a caching thing that time will cure. Otherwise, I have no idea.

message 6: by Melanie (new)

Melanie (mvalente89) | 1763 comments There are two pub date columns you can choose from, 'date pub' and 'date pub (ed.)'. 'Date pub' is the original publication date and 'date pub (ed.)' is the publication date for the specific edition on your shelves. In this case the original pub date was not filled in which is why the column 'date pub' was empty on your shelves. I have filled that date in and it should now show up.

message 7: by Abcdarian (new)

Abcdarian | 20034 comments Learn something every day! Thanks Melanie.

message 8: by Robin (new)

Robin Parry | 3 comments Hi, is it possible to add a url that links to a webpage where the book is being sold if it's not a booksellers site? (ie page on a personal website).

message 9: by lethe (last edited Oct 13, 2016 11:40PM) (new)

lethe | 13747 comments #8 The URL field is only intended for links to pages that provide more info on that particular book than is already on GR. No booksellers or other pure sales sites allowed.

If you mean the 'Get a copy' links, every user adds their own, they are not book-specific. No point adding a link to a page where only one book is sold.

Please start a new thread next time, as this one is for a specific book.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.