GOOD REVIEWS discussion

Reviewers needed for scifi/postapoc/time travel novel

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rosemary (new)

Rosemary Cole (rosemarycole) | 5 comments I'm looking for reviewers for my new sci-fi novel, The X-Variant. It's about 73k words long and features a plucky young heroine, a zombie apocalypse, and time travel. You can read an excerpt on my website here. The publishing date is not set, but I'd like to have some reviews lined up for when it goes up on Amazon. If you're interested, please PM me and I'll send you a free electronic ARC (you are under no obligation to review this book). Please specify preferred format: pdf, epub, mobi. Thanks and have a great day!

message 2: by Rosemary (new)

Rosemary Cole (rosemarycole) | 5 comments NovelBlogLover wrote: "novelbloglover@gmail.com - professional book reviewer"

Thanks, NovelBlogLover. I'm sending you a mobi; if you need a different format, let me know okay?

message 3: by JoAnne (last edited Oct 14, 2016 07:51AM) (new)

JoAnne (gigabyte) Thanks for the PDF, Rosemary. I am looking forward to eating this up. (uh oh, based on page 1, it might be the only thing to eat).

message 4: by Rosemary (new)

Rosemary Cole (rosemarycole) | 5 comments JoAnne wrote: "Thanks for the PDF, Rosemary. I am looking forward to eating this up. (uh oh, based on page 1, it might be the only thing to eat)."

LOL

message 5: by Pep (new)

Pep | 3 comments You can send me a copy in mobi format at ticktoctoc@gmail.com and I will add it to my reading list.

message 6: by Rosemary (new)

Rosemary Cole (rosemarycole) | 5 comments Isay wrote: "You can send me a copy in mobi format at ticktoctoc@gmail.com and I will add it to my reading list."

Thanks, Isay. Sent.