Ultimate Popsugar Reading Challenge discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
2016 archive > October challenge discussion thread: Murder mystery

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Juanita (new)

Juanita (juanitav) | 723 comments Post here to share what you are reading for this prompt. Let us know how you are liking (or not) the book you've chosen. And generally get/lend moral support to your fellow readers.

message 2: by Sara (new)

Sara | 1508 comments I read my murder mysteries earlier in the year because I just couldn't wait. Below are the two I read for the prompt plus a couple others that are great choices if you need help!

Death Wears a Mask by Ashley Weaver - my current favorite mystery series. I call it Agatha Christie with sass. The newest one just came out this week, I think, and I need to put a hold on it at the library.

The Thousand-Dollar Tan Line by Rob Thomas - if you loved the Veronica Mars tv show this book (plus Mr. Kiss and Tell) are fabulous. I have heard that Kristen Bell does the audio for the first book which is even more fabulous!

Still Life by Louise Penny. First book in a series. I have read books 1 & 2 this year. Need to pick up book 3, and I heard the series really takes off in book 4.

message 3: by Mike (new)

Mike | 443 comments I was going to read The Cuckoo's Calling, but time is getting away from me, so I needed something shorter.

Plan on reading Sharp Objects instead.

message 4: by Megan (new)

Megan (mghrt06) | 540 comments I'm taking In the Woods on vacation with me later this month.

message 5: by Rachel (new)

Rachel A. (abyssallibrarian) | 622 comments I read And Then There Were None, and it was amazing! Literally could not put it down until I finished it.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.