Sci-Fi Romance discussion

Promotions > Pets In Space

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Veronica (new)

Veronica Scott | 533 comments Mod
A group of us scifi romance authors just issued a volume of 8 new stories (and one expanded story) featuring science fiction, romance and heroic pets that save the day. We're donating a percentage of the royalties this month to Hero Dogs, Inc. (service dogs for vets). This is for adults, although the heat level is mild.

Even an alien needs a pet…
Join the adventure as nine pet loving sci-fi romance authors take you out of this world and pull you into their action-packed stories filled with suspense, laughter, and romance. The alien pets have an agenda that will capture the hearts of those they touch. Follow along as they work side by side to help stop a genetically-engineered creature from destroying the Earth to finding a lost dragon; life is never the same after their pets decide to get involved. Can the animals win the day or will the stars shine just a little less brightly?
New York Times, USA TODAY, Award Winning, and Best selling authors have eight original, never-released stories and one expanded story giving readers nine amazing adventures that will capture your imagination and help a worthy charity. Come join us as we take you on nine amazing adventures that will change the way you look at your pet!

10% of profits from the first month go to Hero-Dogs.org. Hero Dogs raises and trains service dogs and places them free of charge with US Veterans to improve quality of life and restore independence.
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/3... Pets in Space by S.E. Smith

message 2: by E.G. (new)

E.G. Manetti (thornraven) | 157 comments You got me. I can't resist a puppy or a hero puppy. Queued up on my iPad.

message 3: by Sandra (new)

Sandra | 19 comments Picked it up yesterday, I'd hesitated when it came out the other day cause it was showing as AUD$7 due to the exchange rate but yesterday it was just under $4, so I snapped it up.

message 4: by E.G. (last edited Oct 19, 2016 06:30PM) (new)

E.G. Manetti (thornraven) | 157 comments US$3.99 here. Apple and B&N.

@Veronica - the GR link to amazon doesn't work.

message 5: by Sandra (new)

Sandra | 19 comments You have to be on the kindle edition for the Amazon link to work. The link looks for the ASIN or on the ebook page it looks for the ISBN.

message 6: by Sandra (new)

Sandra | 19 comments Amazon is showing as US$2.85

message 7: by E.G. (new)

E.G. Manetti (thornraven) | 157 comments This was a fun read. Like all anthologies, I liked some a lot better than others.

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

message 8: by E.G. (new)

E.G. Manetti (thornraven) | 157 comments Anyone who didn't grab this up last fall, it's available for 99c (at the moment).