Six of Crows (Six of Crows, #1) Six of Crows discussion

How much romance

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Monica (last edited Oct 13, 2016 06:14AM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Monica I have just finish the rogue of the republic series which i loved and heard this is similar but is considered a ya novel. I have given up on ya fantasy novels because they dwell too much on the romance or the triangle most create. The rogues of the republic had hookups but it didnt bother the flow of the series. I know this book has romance please tell me how much and if it hurts the flow of the book.

Phoenix2 Hmm, there's not much, as the main story focuses on the "big roberry". Actually, now that I'm thinking about it, there are only hints here and there but not actual love story.

Monica Phoenix2 wrote: "Hmm, there's not much, as the main story focuses on the "big roberry". Actually, now that I'm thinking about it, there are only hints here and there but not actual love story."

Oh thank you for responding. I definitely want to read this and will now. I just cant do the over the top romances that so many books have anymore

Jamie Hamilton-Pritt I agree with Phoenix, here. The story for Six of Crows is more about The Heist than any kind of love story. There are mentions and hints of romance here and there, but it by no means goes any further.

Phoenix2 Monica wrote: "Phoenix2 wrote: "Hmm, there's not much, as the main story focuses on the "big roberry". Actually, now that I'm thinking about it, there are only hints here and there but not actual love story."

Oh..."

Well, I think you're going to really enjoy it then!! It's really a well written book