Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Jack Frost and Noelle

Comments Showing 1-37 of 37 (37 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8145 comments Here we go! If you have an idea, just put it right up. (I do not work with movies, books or fan based ideas.)

message 2: by Xavier (new)

Xavier {Semi-Hiatus} | 1125 comments The only one I have is a rather dark, incest one so I'll just leave it up to you if you want to see that. >.<

message 4: by Xavier (new)

Xavier {Semi-Hiatus} | 1125 comments My Brother, My Lover

Two brothers, one is older and one is younger. They are both in love with each other but both boys deal with it in different ways.
The older boy takes his love and deals it out harshly, is awful to his younger brother but only he is allowed to abuse his little brother. Still, he knows when he has crossed a line and will be tender towards his brother sometimes.
The younger boy would do anything for his older brother and wants to make him happy in any way possible. He endures the abuse with the knowledge that his brother loves him even a little bit and that is enough for him.

{Note: It's really more of a darker thing and whoever plays the older brother will have to be okay with playing a harsh, asshole character. And whoever plays the younger brother will have to be able to play a very weak a submissive character. If you're not okay with abuse, then don't accept.}

message 5: by Xavier (new)

Xavier {Semi-Hiatus} | 1125 comments It's an 18+ plot.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8145 comments okay I like it. Is it okay if I am the younger brother?

message 7: by Xavier (new)

Xavier {Semi-Hiatus} | 1125 comments Yeah, that's fine.

message 10: by Xavier (new)

Xavier {Semi-Hiatus} | 1125 comments It can be whatever. I have a very large template that we can use if you'd like to see it. Or we can do a simple one.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8145 comments I will do a semi template, I am usually not a person to have detailed character templates.

message 12: by Xavier (new)

Xavier {Semi-Hiatus} | 1125 comments That's fine. I'm just gonna use mine. But it will be a while before I have it up.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8145 comments it is okay, I will have mine up before yours probably.

message 14: by Xavier (new)

Xavier {Semi-Hiatus} | 1125 comments That's fine. You can choose the last name for the brothers.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8145 comments Okay just look on my character after it is up.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8145 comments Name: Nickolas Valinsky
Appearance:

Personality: He is shy and timid. Does not normally talk to anyone unless it is his brother. Nickolas is a kind person even it does not look like he is.

History: TBRP'D
Other: He has had a crush on his older brother since middle school and will do anything for him.

message 17: by Xavier (new)

Xavier {Semi-Hiatus} | 1125 comments Do you mind if you make him at least 18? My character is a good bit older than him.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8145 comments Made him 19 I was not sure how old your character was going to be.

message 20: by Xavier (new)

Xavier {Semi-Hiatus} | 1125 comments Mine is 23 so that works.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8145 comments I can change him to be 20 or 21 if you want.

message 22: by Xavier (new)

Xavier {Semi-Hiatus} | 1125 comments No, 19 is fine. I just didn't want him to be underaged.

message 25: by Xavier (new)

Xavier {Semi-Hiatus} | 1125 comments Sorry. I had dental work done today and I'm not feeling well. I'll try to get it up tonight.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8145 comments ((Sorry, sometimes I get impatient and the people I rp with have not been on for a while now. sorry about that.))

message 27: by Xavier (last edited Oct 13, 2016 09:07PM) (new)

Xavier {Semi-Hiatus} | 1125 comments Name: Eamon Elliot Valinsky
Name Meaning: "Guardian"
Nickname: None
Nickname Backstory: N/A
Birthday: April 24th, 1993
Sexuality: Bisexual
Handedness: Left
Illness/Genetic Disease:* None

Social Class: Middle Class
School: Graduated High School & College
Grade: Grad

Appearance:
Eye Color: Grey
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Glasses/Contacts: Neither
Weight: 135 lbs
Height: 6'1"
Body/Build: Muscular but lean
Skin Color: Caucasian - Slightly Tanned
Shape of Face: Triangular
Distinguished Marks: None
Predominant Feature: Eyes
Tattoos: Two arm sleeves, chest tattoo that goes up his neck, and smaller tattoos scattered around his body
Piercings: One nose piercing

History
* Eamon doesn't have a bad history, honestly. He just has a bad attitude. Eamon was not the most beloved child of their parents. He was the bad child, the one who always got into trouble. He developed his love for Nickolas when he was 13. Eamon still isn't sure what it is that made him fall in love with him. He took full control of his little brother when Nickolas was 13, just before he went off to college. He moved Nickolas in with him as soon as he turned 18 as a way to keep him belonging to him and not anyone else.

Personality
* Eamon is a different sort of person. He loves his brother with all his heart and would never be able to convince himself or his brother that they should never engage in any sort of relationship. He takes his love out violently on Nickolas. While he does intend to hurt him, he doesn't want his brother to leave him and think of Nickolas as his and only. Eamon is very possessive of Nickolas and would never tolerate him being with anyone else.

Fears
* Losing his brother (never expressed)
* Someone figuring out what they were doing

Bad Habits
* Smokes frequently
* Has bad anger issues
* Hardly ever says "I love you" to Nickolas

Quirks
* Cracks his knuckles a lot
* Freaks out when someone shows interest in Nickolas (sexually)

Most Treasured Possession: His little brother is his prized possession.

Relatives
* Brother: Nickolas Valinsky
* Mother: Carrie Teresa Grooms-Valinsky
* Father: Wilbur Hampton Valinsky

message 29: by Xavier (new)

Xavier {Semi-Hiatus} | 1125 comments ((Yes.))

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8145 comments ((will you start? I am kind of horrible at starting.))

message 31: by Xavier (new)

Xavier {Semi-Hiatus} | 1125 comments ((Yeah. Give me a bit.))

message 33: by Xavier (new)

Xavier {Semi-Hiatus} | 1125 comments
Eamon stroked a hand soothingly through his younger brother's dark hair as they lazed about on the couch together. Nickolas sat with his legs over Eamon's but still rested against him, his head on his shoulder. Eamon wasn't generally tender with his brother but it had been so long since he had shown his brother true affection he thought he deserved sone reassurance that he loved him. "You've been so good lately," he cooed to Nickolas, continually stroking his hair. "You haven't disobeyed me or made me unhappy recently. I think I'll reward you," Eamon remarked, quitting his petting to see Nickolas' reaction. He didn't reward him very often, rarely even, so it wasn't hard to see the elation in his eyes as he finished speaking. "I'll be gentle tonight. And afterwards," Eamon paused, turning his face into his brother's neck and teasing him with butterfly kisses across his skin. "You can sleep in my room with me," he finished. That was another thing that didn't happen often. Eamon was prone to kicking Nickolas out of his room after he has had his way with him but he felt like keeping him around to sleep with.

Eamon had been in love, infatuated, with his baby brother for 6 years and never once did he tire of his brother belonging to him. He had taken real control of Nickolas the first time he had taken him in his bed and he hasn't been able to let go of the little bastard since. He knew that Nickolas loved him back and that everything that he did was under consent. The day Nickolas really and truly told him to "stop", he would. But he never would. Eamon knew his brother took the abuse to show him how much he would do for him. He had no problem taking advantage of it all and played the system well, always keeping his brother in line without being totally and completely controlled.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8145 comments
Nickolas laid back and spread out as he stated up at his brother. Even if abused him in certain ways, which he did not even think of it as badly as one would think. He loved his brother and whatever Eamon did, he had his cobsent. Nothing like brotherly love.

His closed for a bit as he let Eamon play with his hair. And the words coming out of mouth made him calm and relaxed, but also jittery as his mind wondered what his brother was going to do with him next. If someone ever looked at Nickolas and Earmon, they would thibk that it is normal for brothers to fight. To Nickolas, this was so much more.

message 36: by Xavier (new)

Xavier {Semi-Hiatus} | 1125 comments
Eamon's brow furrowed, creasing his face. He reached down and roughly grabbed his brother's chin, gripping it tightly. "Is this how you're going to act now? Now that I've said I'll reward you you're just going to ignore me? Not thank me?" Eamon snapped, jerking his chin to force him to look at him. He didn't tolerate things like that from his little brother.

Eamon deserved appreciation from Nickolas. He did everything for them. He worked the job to keep them afloat and paid for the rent for their apartment. Eamon bought their food. He did everything and he deserved more than to be ignored by Nickolas. "Maybe I'll take that back. I'm not going to reward someone who's ungrateful and can't think to thank me for my leniency and love," he growled before releasing his chin, withdrawing from Nickolas. He knew how to get his brother to apologize, to beg for him to be near him again. He knew how to get what he wanted from his brother.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8145 comments
Nickolas felt his head tilt back in a way it kind of hurt, but he did not mind it. His eyes looked into his brother Eamon. He did not mean to ignore him, he was just too comfy to say anything. The moment he felt his head being let go. "I...I was just too comfy to say thank you. Please forgive me?" He questioned as he tried to also apologize.

Nickolas really wanted everything from his brother. When ever his brother does these things, it normally stops his 'thanks you's' from coming out. "Eamon, I did not mean it. You know this happens to me a lot." He tried to remind his older brother about this happening every time. "You know I try to thank you." He added in before biting his lip and staring up at him. "I am sorry and thank you for the reward..." The younger brother trailed off as he waited for an answer from Eamon.