Sharks of Awesome discussion

Winston Brothers > Soooo Beau!!!

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Izzie d (new)

Izzie d | 26 comments Very excited about revelations about Beau and looks like Shelley, can't wait for his book. Think she will give him a run for his money...

message 2: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer | 5 comments I'm excited about this couple as well! I seriously couldn't get into Beau until this book came out...now I can't wait...

message 3: by Lola (new)

Lola (lolapani) | 3 comments Agreed. I think the introduction of Shelly as his person so perfect. I look forward to the ensuring hilarity :)

message 4: by Diane (new)

Diane (dianeanded_love_history) | 7 comments It's going to be interesting to see how he captures her interest, since she has no trouble pushing people away. I am also hoping for more on Shelly and her family, clearly she's now at least in touch with Quinn.

message 5: by Clang (new)

Clang Abique (clangabique) | 2 comments I like how twisted and snarky Beau's becoming all because of Shelly's mistaken "apathy" towards him

namericanwordcat | 6 comments I am jumping up and down excited. I love opposites attracts.

message 7: by Kari (new)

Kari (booksfortheliving) | 20 comments Who else is freaking the heck out because the release date for Beau's book got moved up to this summer!!!!!!! WOOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!

message 8: by Chris (new)

Chris Brandstatter (cabrand) | 121 comments YAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!! I love Beau!!!!

message 9: by Magiqa (new)

Magiqa | 6 comments Yes! I so need to clear my reading schedule for this! I feel like I'm already a huge fun of "a Boston woman with loose morals" (lol, as Cletus put it) - it's gonna be so fun :)

message 10: by Bhavani (new)

Bhavani Rao | 4 comments I am guessing Shelly is older than him.. so I am kind of interested to explore how Beau and Shelly handle it. I love Sandra handled it .. but Shelly is a completely different bird..

message 11: by Antonella (new)

Antonella | 47 comments I can't wait.. I feel like she will be very similar to Janie( loved her)...
super smart and quirky... unique

message 12: by Antonella (new)

Antonella | 47 comments @ Kari... meeeeed I am so happy...when I read penny's newsletter and all the books were pushed early...wow what a great news..

message 13: by Alisha (new)

Alisha | 6 comments @Jennifer I'm so with you, I wasn't that excited about his story (by that I mean I was still going to devour it in one sitting) but after Beard Science I'm so excited!
I love the idea of flirty Beau with someone so...so...not taken in or impressed with his flirt. Haha.

message 14: by Gizelle Faye (new)

Gizelle Faye (girlgonecuckoo) | 2 comments So excited to read how Beau charms Shelly and how Shelly opens her heart to Beau since she was quite difficult to connect with even when Janie tried her best to reach out to her.