Sherwood Forest discussion

Roleplay > ***introduce yourself***

Comments Showing 1-50 of 56 (56 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Liam (new)

Liam Introduce yourself!!!!

message 2: by Liam (new)

Liam Hey everyone, I'm Liam, I'm a very odd person, but since I created this group I get to be head mod!

message 3: by Ahana~ (new)

Ahana~  (kingahana) Hey! I am Ahana! I always found the story of Robinhood and his outlaws interesting so I thought, why not join it! I am looking forward to create character and roleplay!

message 4: by Ahana~ (new)

Ahana~  (kingahana) Liam ~Bless the Lord, O my soul. O my soul. Worship His holy name~ wrote: "Hey everyone, I'm Liam, I'm a very odd person, but since I created this group I get to be head mod!"

You are not odd!

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Heyo!

I've had many different usernames so I have many nicknames now, here they are: Anna(My real name), Fairy(what I usually go by), Meme(love them) or Steph, which is the pen name I used when I started rp-ing, and what I use when writing stories.

Ahana sent me an invite to this group and I instantly joined! I can't wait to create a character and start rp-ing!

I belong to a bunch of groups, some I created(only two) and others that I got invites from!

message 6: by Liam (new)

Liam Hi Fairy! And welcome to the group! I'm sure you'll love it! So you're the one Ahana was talking about, then! Nice to meet you!

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Hello! Thanks! I'm really excited to make a character:D
Nice to meet you too!

message 8: by Ahana~ (new)

Ahana~  (kingahana) FAIRY!!!!! Yay

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

^_^ yayyyay hellos

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

HALLO WORLD

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

AAH

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

You're here yay

message 13: by Liam (new)

Liam Welcome Shikamaru :D

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

~Fairy~|~Why should I apologize for being a monster? Has anyone apologized for turning me into one?~|~ wrote: "AAH"

ALWAYS WATCHING *whispers* always watching

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Scary0-0 *cried*

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

*starts crazily laughing*

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Crazy is for the asylumxD that group has the most members I've ever had when I created a group

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

ITS SUCH A GOOD GROUP :D :D <3

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh my gosh I'm glad you like iy

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

<3 <3 <3

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

noot

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

*derp face*

message 23: by Lexie (new)

Lexie Hi Lizzy! I'm a gossip girl and Warrior cats fan too!

message 24: by Ahana~ (new)

Ahana~  (kingahana) Hey Lizzy! SHIKAMARU! #btsunited

message 25: by Lexie (new)

Lexie Haha I so ship Chuck and Blair! Not sure about Serena though, but I just love Nate!

message 26: by Lexie (new)

Lexie Yeah Chuck is awesome as well but Nate is like nicer XD In looks and personality XD

message 27: by Liam (new)

Liam I have no idea if there is xP

message 28: by thelma (new)

thelma (goldfosh) Hullo! I'm Thelma I LOVE Robin Hood I actually recommended it to my sister she surprisingly like it (she's not the person who would read books like that) uhh what else um I don't know I a big ball of awkwardness am insane as my sister say(even though she is too) um is there anything you want me to say I just a bit confused but happy(as always) (well not always but you know what I mean) I'm sarcastically laughing now Ha Ha I'll stop
↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑See I'm acting awkward now

well I have nothing else to say I got to run my sister is about to chase me

message 29: by thelma (new)

thelma (goldfosh) Lizzy wrote: "Welcome Sophia and Thelma"

:D Thank you I'm glad to be here

message 30: by Liam (new)

Liam Hey Thelma!!! :D you're not Jennifer, right? XD

message 31: by thelma (new)

thelma (goldfosh) Liam ~Bless the Lord, O my soul. O my soul. Worship His holy name~ wrote: "Hey Thelma!!! :D you're not Jennifer, right? XD"

I'm know who I am and I'm Thelma :p

message 32: by Liam (new)

Liam Okay good so if you start randomly spamming we'll know it's Jennifer then? XD

message 33: by thelma (last edited Oct 14, 2016 04:30PM) (new)

thelma (goldfosh) Liam ~Bless the Lord, O my soul. O my soul. Worship His holy name~ wrote: "Okay good so if you start randomly spamming we'll know it's Jennifer then? XD"

yep

message 34: by thelma (new)

thelma (goldfosh) Lizzy wrote: "Lol."

Yah about my sister ok let me explain everything
1.Her name is Jennifer (obviously)
2.She likes "hacking" my account on Goodreads to mostly spam I call her "Spam Sam"
3.She is annoying
4.I hate her but also love her dearly
5.We are considered the sun(ME) and stars(HER) by my mum
6.We both big balls or weirdness I yelling at her as I'm typing (because she's staring at the computer)
7.We're I guess insane crazy whatever
8.She's always hurting me (especially nagging me) :/
9.She's my best friend for life but also my worst friend
10.Oh shes my twin sister not just like an older or younger but TWIN
I honestly love it but hate it
11.We have weird nicknames for each other
Jen,Jenny,She-Devil(my favorite), Chump,Buffoon, and other Weird Names

Mine :|
T,Te,Thelms,Chump #2,Buffoon #2,She-Monster,and more mean nicknames

We have an odd relationship but I love having her as a TWINsister but then to think of it I hate to

message 35: by thelma (new)

thelma (goldfosh) Ginny~Anything is possible-if you got a nerve wrote: "Lizzy wrote: "Lol."

Yah about my sister ok let me explain everything
1.Her name is Jennifer (obviously)
2.She likes "hacking" my account on Goodreads to mostly spam I call her "Spam Sam"
3.She is..."

I would've put a paragraph but I'm not in the mood for a paragraph

message 36: by Liam (new)

Liam Wow Thelma you two have a funny relationship lol.

message 37: by thelma (new)

thelma (goldfosh) :p

message 38: by thelma (new)

thelma (goldfosh) ☯Sσρнια - Lυηαя Aℓρнα Ɯσℓƒ - ☾ Mαувє тнє ωσℓƒ ιѕ ιη ℓσνє ωιтн тнє мσση αη∂ єαcн мσηтн, ιт cяιєѕ ƒσя α ℓσνє ιт ωιℓℓ ηєνєя тσυcн ☾ wrote: "I wish I had a twin!!!! :D"

I hear that a lot from people

message 39: by thelma (new)

thelma (goldfosh) ☯Sσρнια - Lυηαя Aℓρнα Ɯσℓƒ - ☾ Mαувє тнє ωσℓƒ ιѕ ιη ℓσνє ωιтн тнє мσση αη∂ єαcн мσηтн, ιт cяιєѕ ƒσя α ℓσνє ιт ωιℓℓ ηєνєя тσυcн ☾ wrote: ":D Do you like having a twin... for the most part? Do you have mind reading powers? Know what the other is thinking type of thing??"

1.Yes
2.Actually we do I was talking to her one day then I started talking in my head seeing if I could talk to her and I DID!!!
3.I don't know how but we do

STORY TIME!!!Question 2
So it was rainy day outside,there's nothing to do and I'm sitting there bored as could be.Then Jennifer(my twin) comes in I say "Hey," she looks at me "What's up?" I think for a moment and then I said "The sky obviously.You need to stop hacking my accounts," she stares at me shocked " I don't hack you account!" Then it turns into an argument then we calm down I start thinking what if I could talk to her in my mind then I start my magic "Hey JENNIFER!! Can you hear me?" she looks at me shocked as can be in her head and says "I can hear you!!" I stared at her and say (in my head) "WE CAN DO TELEPATHY!!!" It sounded as if I was screaming in her head because she starting holding her head after I yelled that.From that day on we talk to each other in our minds one time she was with her friend in London and I was back at home in Wales and then I started the telepathy and she answered back.We have far-distance telepathy too!!

STORY TIME!!QUESTION 3
A sunny day but I was being that lazy git that Jen is supposed to be.Then she came up and said, "I have an idea of what we should do!" I look at her and say "We should do cartwheels!!" she looks at me "Merlin's Bread(she is huge HP fan just like me) that's what I was thinking!!" "SERIOUSLY WE ARE LIKE SUPER TWINS OR SOMETHING!!" We just stuck with those things from then on

I said to a friend me and her have problems which you can see is our problem and we can and can't get along

message 40: by thelma (new)

thelma (goldfosh) A LOT!!

message 41: by thelma (new)

thelma (goldfosh) OK!

message 42: by ash ✈ (new)

ash ✈ (starlessnights) | 10 comments Hi! I'm Ashrey, I really like to roleplay. I love reading books, and hope to make more friends and enjoy my time in this group!

message 43: by Liam (new)

Liam Hey Ashrey!!

message 44: by ash ✈ (new)

ash ✈ (starlessnights) | 10 comments Lizzy wrote: "Welcome Ashrey. You and I will get along perfectly. I love books though I haven't read any for months on end unless textbooks count (lol) and I too am a huge rper. I've just never rped anything oth..."

I'm glad we will!

message 45: by ash ✈ (new)

ash ✈ (starlessnights) | 10 comments :D

message 46: by ash ✈ (new)

ash ✈ (starlessnights) | 10 comments :)

message 47: by ash ✈ (new)

ash ✈ (starlessnights) | 10 comments Hmmm.

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera)
▒█░▒█ █▀▀ █░░ █░░ █▀▀█
▒█▀▀█ █▀▀ █░░ █░░ █░░█
▒█░▒█ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀

I am Empress Supreme, ruler of planets, destroyer of worlds. I have decided to grace your group with my presence and insanity.

But you can call me Sera, and really the "Empress Supreme" part only comes out on April 1st, so we should all be good. (view spoiler)

message 49: by Elsie (new)

Elsie Stoltzfus | 17 comments Hello! I've always loved pretending I'm in this time period, and I'm glad to be able to play with you all!!

message 50: by Lexie (new)

Lexie Hey Sera!
Hi Elsie, welcome!

« previous 1