Sherwood Forest discussion

Characters > ***character claims***

Comments Showing 1-50 of 56 (56 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Liam (last edited Oct 13, 2016 04:07PM) (new)

Liam There are some larger roles that can be claimed. Note that if a month goes past and a claimed character has not been created, I will inquire as to the delay, and then might have to revoke the claim..... I'm sounding like a tyrant here gosh. Anyway, here are the roles:

Outlaws:

Robin Hood - Liam
Maid Marian - Evelyn
Little John -
Will Scarlet -

Nottingham Castle:

Sheriff of Nottingham -
Guy of Gisborne -

Nottingham Village:

Village Chief -

Village of Huxley

Village chief (sympathetic to outlaws) -

Village of Hazelton

Village chief (supports the Sheriff) - Shikamaru

Village of Locksley

Village chief (supports outlaws) - Fairy

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Maid Marian please. :3

message 3: by Liam (new)

Liam Haha sure ;)

message 4: by Liam (new)

Liam I don't know Once Upon a Time very well....... he's more supposed to be like the Robin Hood from the BBC show, Jonas Armstrong, and I don't know what he's like in OUAT :) Regina..... probably not, sorry. Just cuz there isn't an evil queen, and her character doesn't really fit into this. You can have a charrie named Regina with her characteristics and stuff, but not her role :) sorry!

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Liam ~Bless the Lord, O my soul. O my soul. Worship His holy name~ wrote: "Haha sure ;)"

Thanks!!

message 6: by Liam (new)

Liam *coughs* I can't say I'm surprised you wanted Maid Marian xD

message 7: by Liam (new)

Liam Well, no, you don't need to know that, that's just my perception :) it's not a requirement :)

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Liam ~Bless the Lord, O my soul. O my soul. Worship His holy name~ wrote: "*coughs* I can't say I'm surprised you wanted Maid Marian xD"

Hey!! Whats that supposed to mean??

message 9: by Liam (new)

Liam :D I don't know she seems like a Rylan-themed kinda character :) Just seems like you like those kinds of characters haha!

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

LOL true. But i really like maid marian as well. GO APPROVE HER CHARACTER I WORKED ON IT ALL OF MY FREE PERIOD AND FOR A HALF AND HOUR SINCE I GOT HOME YOU BETTER APPROVE IT

message 11: by Liam (new)

Liam XD I did! Lol.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

I know. I was just srsly gonna b pissed if i had to work on it more

message 13: by Liam (new)

Liam Lizzy wrote: "K. Well I'm more used to the Enchanted Forest and the fact that something happens to Miriam and later down the road Robin falls for Regina which makes her change her ways to the point that she's no..."

Um... I don't know that one lol.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Could I claim the village chief from Lynchfield?

message 15: by Liam (new)

Liam Sure :)

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Liam got Robin Hood, so that means my character likes him. O gods xD Rylan and Eridan all over agaim

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Thanks! :D

message 18: by Liam (new)

Liam Princess Evelyn Of The Bookish Dorks wrote: "Liam got Robin Hood, so that means my character likes him. O gods xD Rylan and Eridan all over agaim"

I realized that XD omg not again! Kidding I love Rylidan! Haha.

Lizzy, I'm assuming you don't still want Robin?

message 19: by Liam (new)

Liam Princess Evelyn Of The Bookish Dorks wrote: "I know. I was just srsly gonna b pissed if i had to work on it more"

Nah it's cool :)

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

LOL same! I ship them so much. We're so mean to them tho xD

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

I have one question for the Chiefs, do they have to be a specific gender?

message 22: by Liam (new)

Liam Lizzy wrote: "Have some one else claim him. I'm gonna leave the group. I'll stick with my OUAT fairytales."

Um........ Lizzy? Why? Don't get offended or anything! You can still roleplay like any different group............

message 23: by Liam (new)

Liam ~Fairy~|~Why should I apologize for being a monster? Has anyone apologized for turning me into one?~|~ wrote: "I have one question for the Chiefs, do they have to be a specific gender?"

In reality, it would almost definitely be male, but I'm cool with it being a lady :)

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh Oke! I was just wondering about the genderXD so it could be a female? I'm fine with making it make though!

message 25: by Liam (new)

Liam Lizzy wrote: "Because I wouldn't be good at a character I've never rped before as or a character I know well from a fandom and I don't rp OC's."

Oh okay........... :/ why don't you try, though? it's not too hard :)

message 26: by Liam (new)

Liam ~Fairy~|~Why should I apologize for being a monster? Has anyone apologized for turning me into one?~|~ wrote: "Oh Oke! I was just wondering about the genderXD so it could be a female? I'm fine with making it make though!"

Doesn't matter :) whatever you want lol.

message 27: by Liam (new)

Liam If she's just a normal person then yeah :)

message 28: by Liam (new)

Liam Okay...... so maybe just a paranoid girl? Lol.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Can I claim the Nottingham Village Chief please?

message 30: by Liam (new)

Liam ShikamaruForever *meh heart* wrote: "Can I claim the Nottingham Village Chief please?"

Okay :) just remember that he/she works hand in hand with the Sheriff :)

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

message 32: by Liam (new)

Liam Lizzy wrote: "Lol. She's more of a fighter and she lied and deceived so much Klaus brother Elijah gave up on finding the girl he'd fallen for so long ago and left. He doesn't even know that she died. When she wa..."

Holy crap. Er, well, maybe she's an amnesiac? Haha prefer to keep fantasy elements out of the group too much, but everything else is okay :)

message 33: by Liam (new)

Liam Okay cool :)

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

wait are the village chiefs elected or do they inherit the position?

message 35: by Liam (new)

Liam Um, for Nottingham I'd say they're appointed by someone, probably Prince John haha. For the smaller villages probably they're just elected by the people.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

thanks :) also since Nottingham is well, Nottingham, is it okay if the ruler is a bloodthirsty girl?

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Errrrmmmmm actually, looking at the charrie I'm making, can I switch from Nottingham to Huxley please?

message 38: by Liam (new)

Liam Huxley is sympathetic to the outlaws, so she'd have to be loosely on their side if she was chief of there :) Hazelton is the anti-outlaw village :)

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

ooooohhhh sorry, then Hazelton then? I'm sorry about my confusion

message 40: by Liam (new)

Liam ShikamaruForever *meh heart* wrote: "ooooohhhh sorry, then Hazelton then? I'm sorry about my confusion"

Sure :D

message 41: by Lexie (new)

Lexie Can I make like a loner character? One who isn't with the outlaws but doesn't live in any of the villages either, he kinda just lives alone in the woods? XD Though maybe he can join the outlaws at a later point?

message 42: by Liam (new)

Liam Oh, that's a cool idea, and sure :)

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Liam you should roleplay with me im bored xD

message 44: by Liam (new)

Liam I haven't made my charrie yet xD lemme finish Robin :D

message 45: by Lexie (new)

Lexie Ok thanks! :D

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Liam ~Bless the Lord, O my soul. O my soul. Worship His holy name~ wrote: "I haven't made my charrie yet xD lemme finish Robin :D"

Okay! Lemme know when you're done

message 47: by Liam (new)

Liam Soon :) just on his history now :)

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay :3 I know how long it can take, it took me FOREVER to finish Maid Marian

message 49: by Liam (new)

Liam Haha yep it can take time!

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Could I claim the chief of Nottingham? XD it's fine if not

« previous 1