Jane Austen Read A Long discussion

Pride & Prejudice > Pride & Prejudice Non-Spoiler Discussion

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Bookishrealm (new)

Bookishrealm | 40 comments Mod
This is where you guys can discuss the non-spoiler thoughts and feelings about Pride and Prejudice! Enjoy and have fun.

message 2: by Bookishrealm (new)

Hey guys just another message!! I'll be purchasing another copy of P&P so I can annotate it for the readathon. My plan is to do that for every single one of the books. If you guys are interesting in doing the same let me know!

AsocialOptimist (sarcasticpoet) I always take notes so this is great!

message 4: by Susan (new)

Susan | 23 comments So, Ashley, what's the plan? Do we have chapter goals? How will we know that the thoughts we post won't be spoilers?

message 5: by Bookishrealm (new)

Okay guys so today is the first day of the readalong!! I've gotten quite a few questions about how to discuss the book so what I'm going to do in the discussion area is outline the book chapter by chapter so you can discuss as you finish certain chapters!! Happy reading!

message 6: by Alicja (new)

Alicja P (novelsallnight) so I discovered yesterday that audible had a version of pride and prejudice that you can stream for free if you have prime! if you have the audible app and go to channels it's under a stream free with prime section! I was very excited apparently it's parr of a collection of books read by celebrity voices, although I don't know the celebrity it sounds great and I thought people with prime might be interested