✎ 1x1 ✐ discussion

1x1 > Noelle + Sansy

Comments Showing 1-26 of 26 (26 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Unknown (new)

Unknown Writer | 29 comments Here we are :)

message 2: by Xavier (new)

Xavier {Semi-Hiatus} | 1084 comments Thanks you!
Do you have any ideas?

message 3: by Unknown (new)

Unknown Writer | 29 comments Personally, I have one plot written idea and then I was also wanting to do somewhat of an Undertale-character based one, but if you have any ideas feel free to share; I'm going to retrieve the one plot written idea I have

message 4: by Unknown (new)

Unknown Writer | 29 comments Here it is: spoiler used for page space XD (view spoiler)

message 5: by Xavier (new)

Xavier {Semi-Hiatus} | 1084 comments I am not a fan of Undertale.

message 6: by Unknown (new)

Unknown Writer | 29 comments That's fine ^^'

message 7: by Unknown (new)

Unknown Writer | 29 comments Did you edit/remove a post before? I swear it said something different XD

message 8: by Xavier (new)

Xavier {Semi-Hiatus} | 1084 comments The plot is a good one, it's just not sparking anything for me. Give me a minute and I can come up with something.

message 9: by Unknown (new)

Unknown Writer | 29 comments Okay ^^

message 10: by Xavier (new)

Xavier {Semi-Hiatus} | 1084 comments Muse A loves theater. It's his favorite part of highschool and it's his rescue from the world. What he doesn't expect is being strapped into teaching the school's jock how to act. He doesn't like it very much but he has no choice but to help him.

Muse B loves sports. It's his world. But a slip up with another player resulting in a fight gets him benched for the season. That is, until he can prove that he's capable of being cooperative in a place besides the field. He has to learn to act and make it into one of the major productions before he can be back on the team.

Both boys don't like the arrangement but as they work together to get Muse B back on the field, both boys feel a tug towards each other. Will they deny it and leave their feelings on the stage or accept it?

message 11: by Unknown (new)

Unknown Writer | 29 comments I like it! What muse would you prefer to be?

message 12: by Xavier (new)

Xavier {Semi-Hiatus} | 1084 comments Muse A. I have a character I'm dying to use.

message 13: by Unknown (new)

Unknown Writer | 29 comments Alright! I'll get to working on my character while you do that :)

message 14: by Xavier (last edited Oct 12, 2016 07:56PM) (new)

Xavier {Semi-Hiatus} | 1084 comments Name: Jasper Maxwell Brown
Name Meaning: "Treasurer"
Nickname: Jazzy
Nickname Backstory: Jasper is a born stage actor kid so everyone began to call him "Jazzy" as a joke, but it ended out sticking.
Birthday: January 12th, 2000
Sexuality: Gay
Handedness: Right
Illness/Genetic Disease:* None

Social Class: Foster Care - Middle Class
School: High School
Grade: 11th Grade

Appearance:

Eye Color: Grey
Hair Color: Dark Brown dyed White
Glasses/Contacts: Both (alternates)
Weight: 135 lbs
Height: 6'0"
Body/Build: Dancer's body, Lean, Elegant
Skin Color: White (Pale)
Skin Type:
Shape of Face: Rectangular with a sharp jawline
Distinguished Marks: Nose Piercing
Predominant Feature: Lips

History
* Jasper "Jazzy" Maxwell Brown is a boy who cannot be put into a group, not one with a label. He couldn't be more eclectic. Jasper grew up in a bad home. His mother couldn't care less what happened to him and his father's whereabouts were constantly unknown. Jasper developed a fear of his mother as she continually attempted to molest him. It's a large part of why he's gay. But still, he didn't let that stop him from doing what he loved and investing his time in plays and drama. Jasper was finally recognized as a child in desperate need of a new home only two years past and has since then been surfing through the foster care system, finding himself in variety of foster homes. Some are good, some are bad, and others are just that ugly in-between. He has managed to stay at the same school the whole time, never changing high schools despite how many times he has moved from one home to another.

Personality
* Jasper is an odd child. He loves to hang out with people, loves to preform to large crowds, and yet, he hates being around people for extended periods of time. There is only a handful of people that he can stand to be with all day. He is known for making very hasty exits when he feels like he has had enough social interaction for the time being. Jasper began performing as a way to take his mind off of all that happened at home and he ended out falling in love with it. It's his passion and he hopes to go to college for stage art. He also dyes his hair white in a rather defiant act against the school's dress code and to further show that he is different than the rest of them. He would dye it purple but he prefers to not be suspended from school or kicked out entirely. Jasper has belonephobia, which causes problems when he has to be fitted for stage production outfits and costumes but he is slowly trying to over come it. He tried to help his fear by piercing his nose. Never has he told anyone that's why he pierced his nose, he always said that he just wanted one.

Favorite Color: Purple

Favorite Music Genre: Hard Rock

Favorite Food: Poptarts (Cookies & Cream)

Favorite Book Genre: Fictional Westerns

Fears
* Belonephobia: the fear of pins and needles
* Genophobia: the fear of sex

Bad Habits
* Will fall asleep with makeup on.
* Doesn't hold good eye contact with people.
* Cracks his knuckles a lot, almost methodically.

Quirks
* Won't drink anything that doesn't have ice in it.
* Cannot take a compliment very well.
* Is constantly cold, always wearing a sweater.
* Loves to wear makeup but doesn't very often.

Hobbies
* dancing
* stage acting
* running

Hidden Talent: Stage acting is Jasper's hidden talent although it was hidden when he was younger. Everyone at school knows he can dance and he's gay, it's old news at the high school.

Most Treasured Possession: The only thing he really values in his life is a pendant necklace he received in when he was 11. He got it from the first boy crush he had ever had right before the boy moved away and Jasper was whisked away from his home. That was the year he realized that he was gay and the pendant necklace serves as a reminder of when things got better for him.

Deepest Secret: Jasper has never in his life told anyone but social workers that his mother continually attempted to molest him. It's his only true secret and will never tell anyone.

Immediate Relatives
* Father: Terry Nick Brown (48) - Whereabouts unknown
* Mother: Dee Georgina Crispin-Brown (42) - Alive and in jail for multiple charges
* Sister: Hannah Kristy Gossett (6) - Half sister whose father and whereabouts are unknown

message 15: by Xavier (new)

Xavier {Semi-Hiatus} | 1084 comments Your character doesn't have to be gay but he can if you want.

message 16: by Unknown (new)

Unknown Writer | 29 comments It's cool ^^ I really like him. My character might not be as detailed, but I'll try :P

message 17: by Unknown (last edited Oct 12, 2016 08:30PM) (new)

Unknown Writer | 29 comments Name: Ezekiel Jamison Smith
Name Meaning: "God Strengthens"
Birthday: May 10, 1999
Grade: 12 (Senior)
Sexuality: Undecided; Bi-curious
Handedness: Left
Appearence:
Eye Color: Green
Height: 5'11"
Hair Color: Brown
Weight: 178.4lbs (mostly muscle)
Build: Semi-Musclar, slim (surprisingly)
Skin Color: Semi-Tan

Personality: Not much personality wise can be said of Ezekiel; He enjoys sports, and he and his friends consider him as "one of the guys" when it comes to hanging out. He has a lot of potential to be a good person, but he unfortunately ended up in the wrong crowd of people as he does nothing to either benefit or worsen a victim in any act of bullying and violence that his friends cause. He's always been taught how to obey and not question the actions of others, which is his biggest downfall.
History: His mother died when he was born. His father and elder brother blamed him for her death. His brother abused Ezekiel's constant begging of forgiveness to make him do idiotic deeds that could one day lead him to jail... Need I say more? Ezekiel had been raised ever since he was born to oblige to others orders for the constant need to be forgiven in able to recieve the love he lacked from his brother and father; doing sports and clubs are an excuse to stay away from home without making it seem like he's purposefully ditching his family. He does everything around the house, and no matter how much he works, his father and brother don't appear to be forgiving him anytime soon; he's begun to believe they never will forgive him... Taking advantage of him.
Family:
Father: Frederik Jackson Smith - 46
Brother: Daniel Jeremiah Smith - 20
Other: To be roleplayed

message 18: by Xavier (new)

Xavier {Semi-Hiatus} | 1084 comments Very nice. I like him. :)

message 19: by Unknown (new)

Unknown Writer | 29 comments Thanks :3 so, who's starting?

message 20: by Xavier (new)

Xavier {Semi-Hiatus} | 1084 comments It doesn't matter to me. Would you prefer if I started or do you have an idea?

message 21: by Unknown (new)

Unknown Writer | 29 comments ((Could you? ^^'))

message 22: by Xavier (new)

Xavier {Semi-Hiatus} | 1084 comments Yeah. It may be a while.

message 23: by Unknown (new)

Unknown Writer | 29 comments That's okay ^^

message 24: by Xavier (new)

Xavier {Semi-Hiatus} | 1084 comments
Jasper breathed in deeply as he entered the dingy dance studio of Hollybrooke High School. He reached his arms up towards the ceiling and a pleased smile came onto his face, painting over the scowl that had been there only a moment ago. This was where Jasper was in his element. Even being in the threshold of the room that contained magical wonders could make him feel like a lighter and happier person. Whether it was the dance studio or the stage of the school theater, he didn't care. So long as you let him run free in the only place he truly felt free. Jasper walked across the weathered plank floor to the cubbies, going through his routine of quickly stripping and dressing and preparing himself for a rigorous dance to help him release the frustrations the day had wrought on him.

"Where is my slipper?" he mumbled to himself as he spun in a circle, attempting to find his shoe whilst making himself look dumber than he was.

"Brown!" a voice yelled, echoing slightly off the walls of the room. He jumped and spun on his heel, a pink tinge coming to his cheeks.

"Coach Hicks?" he said in slight confusion.

What was the football coach doing in the dance studio with his dance instructor and... The star football player? What was going on? His eyes only took a fleeting glance at each man as they strode closer to him.

Coach Hicks stopped and waited for his star, Ezekiel Smith, to reach his spot beside him. He clapped a hand down hard on his shoulder then shook him a bit. "Jasper, as you may know, this is Ezekiel. Best quarterback this school has seen," Coach Hicks complimented, looking straight at the football player. "But he cannot seem to control his anger. And he hasn't been playing well with the team for a while. So, I have decided, that he will no longer be playing ball until he can prove to me that he is capable of cooperation even in a scene he's not comfortable in... Literally. With that decision, I have also decided that YOU, Jasper Brown, will be teaching this young man how to act, dance, and whatnot to give a good performance on the stage," Coach Hicks finished, nodding.

Jasper's mouth worked a few times as his eyes slid from the coach to the rather PO'd and annoyed football star. Ex football star, actually. "Coach," he started out but winced when his voice came out cracked. Jasper quickly cleared his throat and started again, this time avoiding all eye contact. "Coach, I don't know if I can do something like that. I barely have time to practice for myself and I don't want to make Mr. Scotts angry," Jasper said.

"The only way you'll make me angry is if you don't do this. Ezekiel needs to learn something other than being violent and football so we decided that this was the best course of action. And that you were the one best suited for this job," Mr. Scotts, the dance instructor, interceded, taking a step forward and closing his arms over his chest.

message 25: by Xavier (new)

Xavier {Semi-Hiatus} | 1084 comments :)

message 26: by Unknown (new)

Unknown Writer | 29 comments ((I'm so sorry, this never popped up on my Goodreads Discussions, and I've also been very busy; I'm going to reply now, but if you don't want to continue, that's fine too.))

This just wasn't his day. As the Coach talked to "Jasper", he let off an annoyed scowl; he wasn't even wanting to fight in the first place, he was pressured! And "anger"? Oh please, let's not even start. It was the other guy's fault for bringing up some very sensitive topics of his. There were so many things he could say against what the Coach saw and even PROVE his innocence, but he remained silent; why? Because that's how he was raised... Just accept the fact that no matter what, you're in the wrong, and you have to work for your forgiveness... Great.

He had muted out the conversation by now and began to observe Jasper; white hair, probably about 6 feet... Taller than him, not by much, but probably taller. The grey eye color caught him off guard, only for a moment, before his attention was taken back to the situation as a whole when Mr. Scotts spoke up; talk about the literal Drama King...

They're making a big deal out of this whole situation; if the other football players actually liked him, he wouldn't even be in this situation.50% of the things he got in trouble for were started by the other players, and once he began defending himself, they would act like he started it! And they'd get away with it! It sucks when everyone is against you, ya know?

He decided to stop venting to himself and he spoke up, letting off a sigh to start. "Coach, is this really necessary? Can't I just, I don't know, go into guidance or something? I'll even take anger management of you really find this terribly crucial."