Addicted to YA discussion

Character Romances > Feyre and Rhysand

Comments Showing 1-50 of 114 (114 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Lina (new)

Lina | 81 comments What do you think of them?

message 2: by Tristen (new)

Tristen (bo0kenthusiast) | 577 comments They're bae and the ultimate OTP . . .

message 3: by Rells (new)

Rells (gingerwolfie) THEY ARE MY OTP TO THE MAX!!!!!!! AND I AM SO MAD TEHY WERE SEPARATED AND AND AND i was gone say they need to get married asap but then i remembered....AND I JUST LOVE THEM OH MY GOSH!!!

message 4: by Fatimah (new)

Fatimah (bibliomaniareads) | 15 comments RELATIONSHIP GOALS.

message 5: by Natalie (new)

Natalie (british-teacup) They're definitely high up in my list of OTP's. As in, first or second. I adore Feysand so much, omg.

message 6: by Kirstin (new)

Kirstin | 200 comments Love, love, love. I feel like my reading life is on stand still because I NEED TO KNOW HOW THEY ARE. I have never been so emotionally invested in characters even months after finishing a book.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

I think they're my ultimate YA OTP of all time. TOO MANY FEELS.

message 8: by April (new)

April | 1 comments I just finished the second book and absolutely love them, the story, the passion, the sacrifice- all amazing

message 9: by Allison (new)

Allison (under_a_temple_of_stars) | 298 comments Kirstin wrote: "Love, love, love. I feel like my reading life is on stand still because I NEED TO KNOW HOW THEY ARE. I have never been so emotionally invested in characters even months after finishing a book."

I know how you feel!!!! I couldn't stop thinking about them for MONTHS after I finished. I'm re-reading now for the third book (pre-ordered!) and even at work I STILL can't get Feyre and Rhys off my mind!!! I need to know how they are!!!

message 10: by Raksha (new)

Raksha R | 492 comments I LOVE LOVE LOVE them!!! Feysand will hold a spot in my heart forever. Their passion and love for each other...omg loved it!!

message 11: by Sejal (new)

Sejal | 43 comments OTPOTPOTPOTPOTPOTPOTPOTPOTPOTPOTP
AHHHH I LOVE THEM AND I AM SO READY FOR ACOWAR

message 12: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (yerawizardamanda) We are so close to ACOWAR!!! I can't wait to get more of Feysand ❤
They are by far my OTP right now!

message 13: by hedda (new)

hedda (heddiling) | 23 comments I'm going down with this ship! Their relationship is pretty much perfect, as far as book pairings go.

message 14: by Cal (new)

Cal  (Cal's Reading Corner) (calsreadingcorner) | 53 comments Currently obsessed.

message 15: by Maysam (new)

Maysam (maysamsiddig) | 176 comments GOALS! OTP! MY LIFE! MY BABIES! MY HIGH LORD/LADY!!! I LOVE YOUUUU❤❤

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

OTP OF ALL OTPs!!!!!!

(Disclaimer : ACOWAR ruined my, and I am now in a Feysand hangover.)

message 17: by Alyson (new)

Alyson Stone (alysonserenastone) | 194 comments Love them!

message 18: by Ayan (new)

Ayan | 413 comments I LOVE THEM SO MUCH

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

OTP OF ALL OTPs I WANT MORE FEYSAND BASED BOOKS!!!!

message 20: by Alexia (last edited Jun 17, 2017 02:04AM) (new)

Alexia (alexiahendrix) | 25 comments While there was obvious chemistry between them in ACOTAR, those sparks were curiously absent in ACOMAF. I reckon this is due to the unfortunate inconsistency of Rhysand's character, and the overwhelming amount of mush he employs. To give an example:

"I'm thinking, that I look at you and feel like I'm dying. Like I can't breathe."

While it sounds good, (albeit very corny) on paper, the likelihood of someone actually saying this is quite low. And come think of it, I'm not sure one would really enjoy this proclamation of love, as it seems to be more of a blatant, unrefined attempt at wooing than a heartfelt confession.

message 21: by absnwhshsbw (new)

absnwhshsbw I liked their relationship in ACOMAF and how it developed from ACOTAR and throughout the second book. Up to the end of ACOMAF, I'd say they were probably then best book couple I have ever read. I didn't like it as much in ACOWAR, though. I felt like the entire time Feyre was just talking about how Rhys honored her and gave her a choice and it honestly got really annoying. I also felt that in the last book there wasn't any chemistry between them, and Feyre's and Rhys's individual characters were flat and diluted compared to what they had been in the previous books. Their relationship and their individual characters were just really boring in the last book and very annoying.

message 22: by L.C. (new)

L.C. Perry | 700 comments I love their relationship. It's beautiful and I was convinced that they loved each other because I got to see how they interacted and how their relationship developed. ACOMAF was for the buildup towards them getting together and I see why people may think that their relationship didn't stand out that much in ACOWAR but to me, it made sense. ACOWAR was more about focusing on the war and possible casualties more so than the sex scenes and sexual tension. They were already connected on a physical and emotional level by the end of ACOMAF, but in the third book we got to see more of how they functioned as a High Lord and High Lady and how they work together.

message 23: by Lena (new)

Lena (lelenif) I just finished ACOMAF. I love Feyre and Rhys as single characters ( especially Rhys), but together they are my favorite OTP ! <3
Their chemistry is amazing and I very excited how they will work as a real couple in ACOWAR.

message 24: by Alex (new)

Alex (acobaf) | 39 comments Beautiful couple, one of my favorite relastionships of all time.

Ren The Booknerd  (renthebooknerd) | 10 comments Perfect couple.

message 26: by Ashley (new)

Ashley Honestly, my favorite couple ever. Their relationship is perfect: best friends, mates, rulers. They just get each other. They trust each other with their lives and are willing to sacrifice themself for the other. It's heart-wrenchingly beautiful and I can't imagine them living without the other. Their relationship was the highlight of every book for me.

message 27: by Alex (new)

Alex (acobaf) | 39 comments Ashley wrote: "Honestly, my favorite couple ever. Their relationship is perfect: best friends, mates, rulers. They just get each other. They trust each other with their lives and are willing to sacrifice themself..."

Well said :)

message 28: by bookishy (new)

bookishy I adore them! Best chemistry ever written ❤️

Lisas Books, Gems and Tarot (lisasbooksgemsandtarot) | 2 comments I have just finished this trilogy and Rhys and Feyre are, I think, the best pairing that I have ever read. I was so excited when Sarah J Maas announced a new trilogy set in the same world. I really don't think that I can wait though. I need to find out what happens next!!

message 30: by Phedra (new)

Phedra Wade (phedrawade) | 6 comments Out of all the books I have ever read Rhysand and Feyre were my ultimate OTP. I shipped them from the very first time they met and he saved her. I had always imagined them as the perfect couple so when Sarah J. Maas finally let them get together I cried. They both balance each other out so they both don't lose control. Their relationship is what I hope to have someday. <3

message 31: by ellie (new)

ellie (el_griffin03) Goals and all that but the sex jesus. Calm down there Maas

message 32: by Phedra (new)

Phedra Wade (phedrawade) | 6 comments ellie wrote: "Goals and all that but the sex jesus. Calm down there Maas"

I feel the same way! LOL!!!!! :D

message 33: by Phedra (new)

Phedra Wade (phedrawade) | 6 comments THEN WHY ARE U HERE IF U HATE THEM!!!!

message 34: by Phedra (new)

Phedra Wade (phedrawade) | 6 comments No offense

message 35: by Grace (new)

Grace What does OTP stand for?

message 36: by L.C. (new)

L.C. Perry | 700 comments Grace wrote: "What does OTP stand for?"

One True Pairing :)

ℓуηη, ℓσкιѕℓутнєя¢ℓαω | 188 comments Phedra wrote: "Out of all the books I have ever read Rhysand and Feyre were my ultimate OTP. I shipped them from the very first time they met and he saved her. I had always imagined them as the perfect couple so ..."

Right there with ya sister! Loved Rhysand the moment he first appeared, and I hoped from then on that he would become Feyre's love interest. I was beyond delighted when Maas made it happen. And yes, you phrased it perfectly, that they balance each other out. Love, love, love them! Hopefully we can all find this for ourselves :)

message 38: by absnwhshsbw (new)

absnwhshsbw @Phedra Wade: um... I think she's here to give her opinion? Not everyone has to think Feysand is amazing lol 😂

message 39: by Crystal (new)

Crystal I love my babies i cry inside when i think of them

message 40: by Felicia (new)

Felicia OTP! :D

message 41: by C. (new)

C. (mortalgirl) | 11 comments I have never been more jealous and supportive of two fictional characters lol...idk how Sarah J. Maas does it, but the intricacy and intrigue of their story is matchless

message 42: by Renee (new)

Renee (thefairynomad) OTP. MY HEART SWELLS AT THE THOUGHT OF THEIR RELATIONSHIP. LITERALLY THE BEST COUPLE AND BOOK EVER.(ACOMAF). I want a Rhysand... :)

message 43: by Wiñçÿ (new)

Wiñçÿ (wincy) | 110 comments Renee wrote: "OTP. MY HEART SWELLS AT THE THOUGHT OF THEIR RELATIONSHIP. LITERALLY THE BEST COUPLE AND BOOK EVER.(ACOMAF). I want a Rhysand... :)"

exactly " Litreally the best!!! and oh god can't start saying about Rhysand. I too want a Rhysand heheh..

message 44: by Ines (last edited Mar 15, 2018 05:09PM) (new)

Ines (goodreadsinesfakiri) | 1 comments Kami ⚫️〰️⚫️ wrote: "I liked their relationship in ACOMAF and how it developed from ACOTAR and throughout the second book. Up to the end of ACOMAF, I'd say they were probably then best book couple I have ever read. I d..." <

this is something that happens quite often when the " challenge" represented by the relation ships fades... Which means that, in the first two books, they weren't really together, they were searching for each other, slowly building something, we weren't sure if it'd work or no. But in the third book, obviously the relationship was already built, so they weren't any challenges ... Idk if you understand what i mean...

message 45: by Saite (new)

Saite OTP!!! ❤❤❤

message 46: by Emma (new)

Emma  hall  | 1 comments Has anyone read “A Court of Frost and Starlight”
That book and feysand ahhhhh just my heart

message 47: by katherine (new)

katherine (anonymous_penguin) | 72 comments Emma wrote: "Has anyone read “A Court of Frost and Starlight”
That book and feysand ahhhhh just my heart"

Yes, omg, I love that book so much already it was destined to be one of my favorites since I started reading this series. Feysand killed me in that book. Killed me in a good way, obviously (*cough cough unlike infinity war cough) ((well this is a book conversation not a movie conversation so let's ignore that)). Anyway, Feysand is one of my like top OTPs out of every book/series I have read. They're so good together and it's amazing how much they support each other and love each other and I love them so much and they deserve their happy ending.

message 48: by Mel (new)

Mel (lost-girl-in-bookland) | 2 comments OMG. Feysand is goals. I dont understand all the hate against ACOFAS.

message 49: by Danielle's Books (new)

Danielle's Books (daniellesbooks) | 215 comments ^agree
I love Rhysand! His sarcasm and sweetness are adorable! I actually liked Tamlin at first, but I'd actually loved Rhys from the moment he appeared. Guess I have a thing for the dark, sarcastic type! After ACOMAF though Tamlin was dead to me

message 50: by Tessa (new)

Tessa  Herondale~Carstairs (jessawessa) #FeysandForever!!!❤

« previous 1 3