Horror Aficionados discussion

Book Recommendations > Horror Novels on an Airplane

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Thaydra (last edited Oct 12, 2016 02:56PM) (new)

Thaydra | 4 comments I'm looking for recommendations for horror novels that take place ON an airplane. Think Langoliers by Stephen King.

There are plenty post-crash novels out there, but I'm having a hard time finding reads that are set on the airplane itself.

Thanks!!

Mixofsunandcloud | 539 comments Nightmare at 20,000 ft is a short story by Richard Matheson. It was adapted in The Twilight Zone.

Not a novel but the best I can do quickly.

message 3: by Anthony (new)

Anthony Puyo | 64 comments Interesting that you picked something so specific. May I ask why do want to read this sort of story?

message 4: by Thaydra (last edited Oct 13, 2016 07:23PM) (new)

Thaydra | 4 comments Anthony wrote: "Interesting that you picked something so specific. May I ask why do want to read this sort of story?"

It's actually for someone else. They recently started learning about old planes from the World Wars, etc.. and got interested in them. They are also an avid horror fan, and they tend to combine their interests. In doing so, he started looking for horror books that involved planes as it's setting and realized that we were having a really hard time finding them! So I had the idea to try here and see if any of you guys had any you knew of. :)

message 5: by Thaydra (new)

Thaydra | 4 comments Mixofsunandcloud wrote: "Nightmare at 20,000 ft is a short story by Richard Matheson. It was adapted in The Twilight Zone.

Not a novel but the best I can do quickly."

Thank you =)