Audiobooks discussion

The Ghost Isle (A Ghost Club Adventure, #1)
This topic is about The Ghost Isle
Free Promos for Review > Good book for kids - in time for Halloween

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Scott (new)

Scott Bennett | 493 comments Just out today - the first book in the Ghost Club series for kids. If you'd like a review copy, please send your preferred e-mail, and I'll send it to you.

In the Charleston Harbor rests an old abandoned military fort. History and mystery surround Castle Pinckney. And there's a reason the living call it the Ghost Isle. Squojo has slipped out of the orphanage, again. While adventurin' with Sash, his ghost-sniffing dog, their destiny will become intertwined with Cheetze, a legendary ghost boy. Together with the help of a Gullah root doctor and her young apprentice, they race against time to solve the specter's riddle. But to do so, they must journey to the mysterious Ghost Isle, where they encounter menacing ghost pirates from Charleston's infamous past.
http://www.audible.com/pd/Kids/The-Gh...

message 2: by Persis (new)

Persis Menon | 28 comments Hi,

My daughter is 11 and has had a chance to listen to a clip. She would like to read this book. I will post a review on her behalf if that's ok with you.

My email address is persismenon@yahoo.com

thanks so much.

message 3: by Scott (new)

Scott Bennett | 493 comments Happy to send it to you. I hope she enjoys it.

Scott

Leslie Fisher | 308 comments I'm interested. leslie@neel.com

message 5: by Scott (new)

Scott Bennett | 493 comments Thanks, Leslie! I'll send you a copy. Enjoy.

Scott

Leslie Fisher | 308 comments Hi, Scott. Just wanted to let you know I finished the book and posted reviews on Goodreads, Amazon, and Audible. Thanks for the listen!

message 7: by Scott (new)

Scott Bennett | 493 comments Appreciate the review. Thanks for listening.