What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. New Adult Romance/College/British Guy. [s]

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by A (new)

A | 4 comments I read this book a year/2 years ago.
I remember it being a series of 3/4 books that revolved around the same couple.
An american goes off to college in America and has a troublesome roommate who has a lot of male visitors. The girl happens to meets a male British friend of her room mate who meets the "bad boy" stereotype. They eventually end up dating and have a very destructive / up & down relationships. I remember at one point they go to England and he burns down a house.
(view spoiler)

message 2: by Kate (new)

Kate (kateliz) | 16 comments Sounds like this could be After by Anna Todd or one of the other books in the series.

message 3: by A (new)

A | 4 comments Yes! Thank you

back to top

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

After (other topics)