Advanced Copies for Review & Book Giveaways discussion

When It Holds You
This topic is about When It Holds You
Advanced Copies for Review > Contemporary Romance ARC For Review - When It Holds You

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Destiny (new)

Destiny Brown | 265 comments Contemporary Romance ARC For Review - When It Holds You
http://amzn.to/2dl1kLK

When It Holds You by Nicki Elson
When It Holds You
By Nicki Elson
Release Date: October 19, 2016
ASIN: B01M01SB95
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Formats Available For Review: pdf, mobi, epub

A TOP PICK by The Romance Reviews

Virtual. That’s where she was supposed to stay—only in my online gaming life. I never intended to meet up with her in person. And I certainly hadn’t counted on her being who she is.

Cliff Walsh has dozens of hot, smart, and willing paramours in his video games. Who needs to look further? The twenty-eight year old attorney is done getting his heart smashed by real-life women who fit his perfect-mate checklist. From now on, he vows to keep his romances digital-only…until a certain redheaded gamer twists all his preconceptions and touches a place in his heart he didn’t know existed.

I always thought I knew what love would look like, but sometimes you don’t recognize it until the moment when it holds you. ~Cliff

When It Holds You is a stand-alone contemporary romance novel in The It Series family.

"Nicki Elson has become my MUST read new contemporary romance author! ... The sex is hot, but the emphasis is on emotions in this book. They really are made for each other." ~Avonna at The Romance Reviews

"Cliff won my heart ... the It Series is fantastic!" ~Jennifer Lane, best-selling author of The Blocked Series.

For review copies contact:

Nicki Elson
Email: author@nickielson.com

message 2: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (thebookishway) | 10 comments Would love to review this book

message 3: by Marie (new)

Marie | 25 comments I would love to read this. marie46818@yahoo.com

Advanced Copies for Review & Book Giveaways

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

When It Holds You (other topics)