Horror Aficionados discussion

Author/Publisher/Etc. Promotion > Giveaway for Longreave (paperback and kindle)

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Daniel (last edited Oct 12, 2016 11:38AM) (new)

Daniel Barnett | 218 comments My novel Longreave, a ghost story set on the Massachusetts' coast, is running in a Goodreads Giveaway right now if anyone is interested.

I also have 10 kindle codes left over from an unused Amazon giveaway, and I'd be more than happy to offer these up in exchange for honest reviews. I'd love to hit the ten review mark on Amazon in the near future, so more promotional opportunities open up for the book.

Feel free to respond here and/or send me an email at dbhfiction@gmail.com if this sounds like it might be up your alley.

"Barnett excels in psychological horror . . . a richly layered story with insight into human depravity and virtue."

"Superbly written . . . chilling . . . a must for supernatural, thriller fans."

"Had me guessing until the very end."

message 2: by Char (last edited Oct 12, 2016 02:59PM) (new)

Char  | 14217 comments Mod
I entered the giveaway, Daniel.

I would love to ask for a Kindle copy, but right now my reviewing schedule is backed up until March or April. Since that's not really good for promotion on your end, I'll stay with just entering the physical giveaway for now.

Best of luck with it!

message 3: by Daniel (new)

Daniel Barnett | 218 comments Thanks, Charlene! This is my first giveaway, and I'm really surprised and pleased to see so many people signing up for a chance at the book.

Also, there's no review deadline whatsoever, so please feel free to ask for a kindle copy if you change your mind. That goes for everyone else, too. I know how busy life can get, and I don't want anyone to feel any pressure coming from me. :)

message 4: by Kylie (new)

Kylie (new-vogue-ravyn) | 113 comments I love a good ghost story, so I've entered the giveaway.

message 5: by Laurie (new)

Laurie   (barklesswagmore) | 1471 comments It sounds great so I've entered the giveaway too. Thanks for offering up a copy!

message 6: by Daniel (new)

Daniel Barnett | 218 comments Thanks, Kylie and BBN! I had a few extra copies lying around after Powell's agreed to shelve a few in their store, so I thought I'd try out a giveaway and I'm finding the whole thing a lot of fun.