Book Review Club discussion

OTHER REVIEWS > Romance Swaps--I enjoy contemporary, fantasy, scifi, erotica, comedy, and paranormal

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kimberlyn (new)

Kimberlyn Day (kimberlynday) | 28 comments Hi! I'm hoping to swap with some fellow romance writers. My novel has explicit scenes, so if you're looking for sweet PG stories, my novel is not for you.

For those curious about comparable titles--well, just imagine an Alexa Riley novel...in space ;)

here's the blurb:

Finding big, strong aliens isn’t all that hard once you start looking for them. Motivating said aliens to protect your species from plague-infested space pirates? Ehhh...that takes a bit of bargaining.

For a warrior species on the brink of extinction, the price is an old-fashioned marriage alliance.

Which is how Lanie ends up speed-dating on a moon in the middle of nowhere—with no liquid courage in sight. Horns. Tails. Fangs. Claws. How's a girl to choose? Mix-and-match monsters as potential mates convince Lanie she’s offering herself up as a not-so-virgin sacrifice.

…and then she gets to know Delloruin, with his endearing protective streak and raw sexuality. Fen, who thinks deep and considers all sides while melting her with his soulful eyes. Hilom, who’s as sweet as he is deadly, a cocky fighter with a heart of gold.

It would be easy to love each of them…and hard to choose just one of them.

Thankfully, some aliens come in variety packs.

If you're interested in a swap, respond here in the thread, private message me on Goodreads, or email at: kimberlyndaywrites@hotmail.com :)

Thanks!

message 2: by Callista (new)

Callista Cox (callistacoxwriter) | 9 comments Hi
I'd be interested in swapping with you, I've just added one of my books. "Sienna And the Pilot".
If you're interested let me know.

Thanks
Callista

message 3: by Kimberlyn (new)

Kimberlyn Day (kimberlynday) | 28 comments I'm interested :D Do you have it as a mobi? That's my preferred format for reading (but I'm not super picky, anything works). I can send you Lanie's Choice as a mobi or epub, or you can nab it from kindle unlimited if you prefer. Just email me at kimberlyndaywrites@hotmail.com and we'll get started!

message 4: by Callista (new)

Callista Cox (callistacoxwriter) | 9 comments Thank you, I've sent you an email.

message 5: by Ashley (new)

Ashley Pullen (ashleypullen33) | 53 comments I'm interested in swapping with you. I have kindle unlimited or pdf is fine if you have it. Email me at srougher@yahoo.com

message 6: by Kimberlyn (new)

Kimberlyn Day (kimberlynday) | 28 comments I replied to both of y'all through email :)

message 7: by Tassa (last edited Nov 10, 2016 12:38PM) (new)

Tassa DeSalada | 97 comments Hi Kimberlyn (and Callista and Ashley),

I'm interested in swapping reviews. Callista and Ashley and I have already swapped reviews, so I guess I'm not surprised to see them here too. We need an Erotica swap group. Any ideas where we could set one up?

Anyway, Kimberlyn, if you're not overloaded, I'd love to swap reviews with you. My email address is tassadesalada@att.net and my book is "Sex and Sushi".

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Tassa

message 8: by Sheree (new)

Sheree (shereezy) | 16 comments Hi

I'll be happy to swap. My romantic suspense is Darkest Obsessions. By all means PM if interested.

Kind Regards Sheree

message 9: by Ju (new)

Ju Ephraime (juephraime) | 160 comments Sheree wrote: "Hi

I'll be happy to swap. My romantic suspense is Darkest Obsessions. By all means PM if interested.

Kind Regards Sheree"

Hi Sheree, I'm willing to swap my historical romance novel. Let me know.

message 10: by Sheree (new)

Sheree (shereezy) | 16 comments Hi Ju

Would love to swap. My email is Sheree.smith78@googlemail.com and we can discuss further.

Kind Regards Sheree

message 11: by Kimberlyn (new)

Kimberlyn Day (kimberlynday) | 28 comments Hi Tassa and Sheree! Thank you for replying :) I'm PMing you both.

And hello, Ju. Not sure if you're interested in swapping with me, too, or just with Sheree?

message 12: by Jerome (new)

Jerome Brooke (jeromevbrooke) | 118 comments Kimberlyn wrote: "Hi! I'm hoping to swap with some fellow romance writers. My novel has explicit scenes, so if you're looking for sweet PG stories, my novel is not for you.

For those curious about comparable title..."
I have a few romance books..... contact astarteimmortal@yahoo.com