Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Book Issues > I need some help!

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by J. (new)

J. Richards (JRichardsauthor) | 6 comments Hey guys! I don't really know where to put this question since I have a few issues' I need help with.
First is a combining problem - my book River Submission has two book pages, one under my author profile and one under another author with the same name. Is there a way to combine the reviews and ratings under the one in my name.
Second - My book Dissolute Resorts Denver, is under another authors name as well.
Third - I need to add a book Called Boy Toy with an ASIN of B01M58OP52

Please let me know how to fix these :D Thanks in Advance!

message 2: by Scott (new)

Scott | 21328 comments Moved River Submission and Dissolute Resorts Denver to your profile.
Don't have time to do the other right now but I'm sure someone will get to it.

message 3: by Abcdarian (last edited Oct 12, 2016 11:42AM) (new)

Abcdarian | 19863 comments Boy Toy was already on Goodreads; moved to your profile.

message 4: by J. (new)

J. Richards (JRichardsauthor) | 6 comments Abcdarian wrote: "Boy Toy was already on Goodreads; moved to your profile."
Thank you so much, I couldn't find it!

message 5: by J. (new)

J. Richards (JRichardsauthor) | 6 comments Scott wrote: "Moved River Submission and Dissolute Resorts Denver to your profile.
Don't have time to do the other right now but I'm sure someone will get to it."

Thank you! Thank you! Y'all are just too awesome! I really appreciate the help!

message 6: by Abcdarian (new)

Abcdarian | 19863 comments The single-space default author profile under J. Richards is actually empty now. I have requested that yours be merged with that so that your auto-imported books will come to the correct profile.

message 7: by J. (new)

J. Richards (JRichardsauthor) | 6 comments Abcdarian wrote: "The single-space default author profile under J. Richards is actually empty now. I have requested that yours be merged with that so that your auto-imported books will come to the correct profile."
I really appreciate that !