1×1+ RPs discussion

1×1's > " I never wanted any of you to die for me," & Jules

Comments Showing 1-50 of 346 (346 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

↭gєммα↭ | 244 comments Okay here

message 2: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Thanks, do you have a general idea on how you want this RP to go?

↭gєммα↭ | 244 comments

There is a world that no one knows about and it involves werewolves. That's right, Werewolves. Muse A is a girl with a dark secret, She's a hunter. A hunter who hunts the monsters who terrorized her past but there is one issue. The powerful Alpha King is her mate. What is the worst that could happen?

message 4: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Hmmmm, I can work with this, now what about my female and your male?

What do you plan your male to be?

↭gєммα↭ | 244 comments So what I was thinking is that the two females are sisters and the males are brothers.

message 6: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Sure that could work out ^^ also this seems like an episode of supernatural if you'd seen the series XD

↭gєммα↭ | 244 comments Nope I've never seen it lol I've watched Teen Wolf

message 8: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments I love Teen Wolf, anyways shall we make characters or jump right in?

↭gєммα↭ | 244 comments We should make characters I'll make mine while you make yours?

message 10: by ↭gєммα↭ (last edited Dec 14, 2016 08:11PM) (new)

↭gєммα↭ | 244 comments Female:

Name: Alessandra Amor

Theme song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mzT-...

Appearance:

Weapon-

Clothing Style-

Hunting cothes-

Softball Uniform-

(She's the pitcher for the Varsity Team)

Male:

Name- Daniel Dare

Appearance-

message 11: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments I'll make mine soon

message 12: by ↭gєммα↭ (new)

↭gєммα↭ | 244 comments Alright if you wanna start Rping we can until you get your character done.

message 13: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Oops sorry I'll have my characters up very soon, don't worryn

message 14: by ↭gєммα↭ (new)

↭gєммα↭ | 244 comments Okay

message 15: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Name: Dia Amor

Appearance:

Weapon:

Clothing Style:

Hunting outfit:

Baseball Uniform:

------

Name: Justin Dare

Appearance:

message 16: by ↭gєммα↭ (new)

↭gєммα↭ | 244 comments Okay ready when you are!

message 17: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Okay, how should we start this Off?

message 18: by ↭gєммα↭ (last edited Oct 14, 2016 08:21AM) (new)

↭gєммα↭ | 244 comments They're at softball game and they two boys see them.

message 19: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Okay, would they be at Alessandra's softball game? Because Dia would be in the stands if they are, since she doesn't play softball.

message 20: by ↭gєммα↭ (new)

↭gєммα↭ | 244 comments Yeah they're at her softball game. Do you want me to start?

message 21: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Yes please

message 22: by ↭gєммα↭ (new)

↭gєммα↭ | 244 comments Alessandra was standing at the pitchers mound as she watches the batter look at her the smug look on her face. Her best friend , Lacey, who is the catcher looks at her and pats her chest signaling a change up. Alessandra nods before standing tall and goes through the motion sending a change up.

message 23: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Dia was in the stands, watching her sister while their parents were talking to some other parents, Dia felt like she was forced to be here, and she kinda was since her sister practically begged her to come here with her bad friends who sat with her ignoring basically everyone, Dia wanted to do that, but she couldn't, she felt intrigued when watching her sister play softball.

message 24: by ↭gєммα↭ (new)

↭gєммα↭ | 244 comments When the girl swung it was hit to right field while the girl on second passed third and started to make her way home. Alessandra ran to the home plate as the ball was thrown to her. The girl coming home crashed into her and she flew back and hit her head on the ground. It was quiet for a moment until the Ump looked around. "OUT!" He yells.

message 25: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Dia gave a smirk when the girl crashed into her sister, she sighed and turned to talk to her friend Galen, he paid no attention to the game or to Alessandra, he only kept his attention on Dia, his crush for the past eleven years. Dia smiled a she spoke to Galen.

message 26: by ↭gєммα↭ (new)

↭gєммα↭ | 244 comments Alessandra was on the ground still as she tries to catch her breath. Her best friend and crush, Scott laughs at her. "Scott if you don't shut up I'll pitch this ball into your face." She growls standing up. Just to prove her point the girl who was off second looked at her. Alessandra threw the ball to the second baseman and got the girl out.

message 27: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Dia and Galen spoke quietly as they noticed some guys staring at her and her sister, they were on the opposite side of the stand from where Dia and Galen sat. Dia felt vulnerable underneath the guy's stare, and subconsciously moved closer to Galen who put an protective arm around her.

message 28: by ↭gєммα↭ (new)

↭gєммα↭ | 244 comments Alessandra froze feeling the hair on the back of her neck stick up. She turns around to find a boy staring right at her. Her eyes search the crowd for her sister to find her there with Galen. She looks at her sister then the guy staring at her. She tightens her grip on the ball before throwing it forcefully at the fence snapping the two out of their trance. "I'm sorry ump didn't mean to do that." She smiles sweetly before catching the ball that was thrown back at her.

message 29: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Dia was thankful her sister noticed the guy's, Galen loosened his grip and let Dia move back to her original position. Dia went back to watching her sister.

message 30: by ↭gєммα↭ (new)

↭gєммα↭ | 244 comments As the game when on Alessandra got a little uncomfortable with the man watching her. Once the game ended it was dark outside. She looked up at the sky and growled. It was a full moon. She grabbed her sister's arm and pulled her along. "We need to go."

message 31: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Dia had stayed at the game for once, but when the game finished and Dia was talking to her parents, Alessandra had come and started pulling her away, " Woah, why? It was just two creepy dudes alright, Galen, Scott and our parents will keep us safe," Dia complained.

message 32: by ↭gєммα↭ (new)

↭gєммα↭ | 244 comments Alessandra shakes her head carrying her bag. "No little sister. It's a full moon. We need to go and meet Darren and them at the safe house." She says quickly walking over to her black 2017 honda crv.

message 33: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Dia groaned, " Fine! Just stop yanking on my hoodie sleeve, mom already stitched it up after you ripping it by pulling me away from a small dead fly that I easily could've killed," Dia muttered.

message 34: by ↭gєммα↭ (new)

↭gєммα↭ | 244 comments Alessandra grunts. "How many times do I need to say I'm sorry!" She asks turning on the car before driving away. After driving for a while she slams on her breaks when something jumps out in front of them. She gets out of the car and into the trunk where a hidden compartment is. She opens it taking out a sniper and standing there with the night vision scope. She scans the area.

message 35: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Dia stayed in the passenger seat when Alessandra gout out, even though they were the same age, Alessandra was older by a few months but acted like she was older by a few years. Dia snorted when her sister began scoping the area with the night vision thing on the sniper.

message 36: by ↭gєммα↭ (new)

↭gєммα↭ | 244 comments The sound of the sniping shooting out it's silver bullet meets the howl of pain of a werewolf. She smirks before putting the gun away. She gets back into the car and starts driving. "How are you Dia?" She asks.

message 37: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments " Tired, hungry and well that's it that's how I am," Dia answered watching her sister with her eyebrow raised, " You're coming to my baseball game in two weeks right?" Dia asked.

message 38: by ↭gєммα↭ (new)

↭gєммα↭ | 244 comments Alessandra looks at her sister for a moment. "I'll see what I can do Dia. But right now all I know is that Darren wants to talk about making new modifications to the weapons and training. But I won't make any promises Dia."

message 39: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Dia groaned, " Come on Ales, I came to your softball game, the least you can do is come to my baseball game. It's only fair! I'll beg you for two weeks if I have to, I have done it before," Dia said as she crossed her arms, sometimes she could really be a pain in the ass. For anyone, just ask anyone.

message 40: by ↭gєммα↭ (new)

↭gєммα↭ | 244 comments Alessandra sighs. "Dia I said I'll figure it out!" She says glancing at her sister. "I'm glad you came to my game but I told you that you didn't have to come. I'm busy but I'm not making promises. I get that you want me around but we aren't normal people Dia. We hunt werewolves for a living. Fucking Werewolves Dia. So get it through your pretty little head and just shut up for one moment." Alessandra snaps.

message 41: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Dia frowned, "You were a better sister back in our childhood days, now you just act like mom and dad when they had been in this business," Dia muttered, she sat up immediately when she noticed two figures running in the bushes on the side of the road, " Ales, I think we got some furry company," Dia said, reaching into the back seat, she dug underneath the backseat and grabbed her weapon.

message 42: by ↭gєммα↭ (new)

↭gєммα↭ | 244 comments Alessandra just sped up and sighed. "D I love you and I'm sorry for snapping at you. I'm just stressed about everything. Mom and Dad expect so much from be for A) being older than you and B) being more able to track and kill. So I won't make any promises that I'll make it there for the entire game. I might catch some of it." She says looking at her sister. Alessandra grabbed Dia's weapon and threw it back in the back seat. "Don't even bother. I'm leading them somewhere. Those are the werewolves I pissed off. From where I take them is where we'll take them down."

message 43: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments " if you ever do that again with my weapon I'm never coming to another game of yours, I worked hard on that with Galen's help," Dia muttered

message 44: by ↭gєммα↭ (new)

↭gєммα↭ | 244 comments Alessandra laughs but it fades away. "I don't want to be mean or anything Dia but you and Galen will never happen. He has a girlfriend that he isn't breaking up with anytime soon and you both live in different worlds. What is he going to do when you tell him that you hunt and kill things for a living. That thing being a werewolf?"

message 45: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments " He knows Ales, I told him about me, he hasn't told anyone what we do, and no he doesn't have a girlfriend, that's just a rumor going around to make people think he doesn't like me, but I don't like him anyways so of course it will never happen, but Galen and I are still best friends" Dia spat. Dia turned her attention out the window, " You and Scott will never happen either though," Dia mentioned.

message 46: by ↭gєммα↭ (new)

↭gєммα↭ | 244 comments Alessandra raises her eyebrows. "Dia you have a huge crush on Galen it's pretty obvious. And I know that Scott and I will never happen so I just accept that it will never happen and you should too." She snaps back.

message 47: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments " I do not have a crush on Galen, HE AND I ARE JUST FRIENDS YOU FUCKING TWAT!" Dia yelled, she never called Alessandra names, but this time Alessandra put her over the edge, " you are only a few months older then me, we are both sixteen," Dia spat, "Stop the car, I want to go home and I'll be walking," Dia added.

message 48: by ↭gєммα↭ (new)

↭gєммα↭ | 244 comments Alessandra went quiet and slammed on her breaks. She unlocks the car door and throws her sister's weapon out the window. "Get out and don't die. If you do it's not on me you selfish little brat. You need to grow the fuck up Dia or else you will die. I wouldn't even be surprised if you do die honestly. Just get out and don't even bother going to the hide out. Darren and I are having a nice chat about your temper later." She yells her hair getting in her face. "And the only reason I act older is because someone needs to step up and do it and not be a fucking two year old!"

message 49: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Dia narrowed her eyes, " Fuck you, I'm done with everything, I'm done with you, I'm done with mom and her fucking need to yell at me," Dia snapped, she got out of the car, and went to grab her weapon, she picked it up and made sure it wasn't broken, she began walking back the way they had come from.

message 50: by ↭gєммα↭ (new)

↭gєммα↭ | 244 comments Alessandra slams on the gas and makes her way towards the hide out. Not that far the car is flipped by a force causing it to roll back down the street towards Dia.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7