1×1+ RPs discussion

1×1's > 'Eclypse' the band RP

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Rhodes of Sapphire  *living day by day* (rosellinemesprit) | 70 comments topic created. this is a band RP, and my character is Luna.

message 2: by Jess (new)

Jess | 1670 comments Awesome

So I'll be making at least two characters would you mind making another character as well?

Rhodes of Sapphire  *living day by day* (rosellinemesprit) | 70 comments No problem. I'll make the other character a male, and his name is Walker.

message 4: by Jess (new)

Jess | 1670 comments Alright so you mind if I make two guys or would you prefer me to make a guy and a girl?

Rhodes of Sapphire  *living day by day* (rosellinemesprit) | 70 comments Doesn't matter to me. You can do what you want.

message 6: by Jess (new)

Jess | 1670 comments Ok sweet what about ages?

Rhodes of Sapphire  *living day by day* (rosellinemesprit) | 70 comments Luna is 17 years old- but her age can be up to late 20's. Walker can he 19-early 20's. Your character's ages could be whatever you want them to be. Also, your characters can look any way you want them to.

Luna has black and silver, and Walker has jeans/ a badboy feel coming from him. Luna's Bisexual, and Walker is strait.

message 8: by Jess (new)

Jess | 1670 comments Ok I'll keep that in mind when making my characters then :)

Rhodes of Sapphire  *living day by day* (rosellinemesprit) | 70 comments Luna held her guitar, and strummed it gently as she hummed a simple tune. She closed her eyes as she thumbed the golden threads, letting go of her emotions and placing them into the sounds she was making.

"From which the darkness I had come, I wish to have a release. The flames envelope me, strengthen me beyond what I had ever known." Luna sang.

From the other room, Walker listened closely, the music Luna makes soothing him. His heart skipped for just a moment as Luna hesitated, her fingers hovering just over the strings.

He smiled, and then started to sing with her.

" You are the light to my shadow, the one and only. But it seems you have forgotten those small memories, the memories of long ago."

( your character could walk in to Luna's place, or whatever... but the next part of the song will be made by you.)