Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Jess & "I never"

Comments Showing 1-50 of 50 (50 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Here we go

message 2: by Jess (new)

Jess | 995 comments Hey thanks for making this :)

Anyways how many characters do you wanna make each

message 3: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) How about just two characters each for now?

message 4: by Jess (new)

Jess | 995 comments That's fine what about genders and stuff?

message 5: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) How about 1 male and 1 female, I don't care for the sexualities really

message 6: by Jess (new)

Jess | 995 comments That's fine do you wanna do a fxf and an mxm? Or do you want to do two mxf's?

message 7: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) FxF and MxM

message 8: by Jess (new)

Jess | 995 comments Alright cool what about ages? I was thinking early twenties - late twenties

message 9: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Sure, that works

message 10: by Jess (new)

Jess | 995 comments Also parts in the band?

message 11: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) What do you mean by parts exactly?

message 12: by Jess (new)

Jess | 995 comments Guitarist, drummer ect sorry I didn't explain that very well,

message 13: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) lol it's fine, and I don't care for that really, you choose what you want your characters to be and I'll just chose whatever is left, also what kind of band is it? Like what Genre do they mainly focus on?

message 14: by Jess (new)

Jess | 995 comments Ok well I'll take drummer and lead singer of hats all right

And um I don't know that's a good question lol. I was think their band name could be the Illusions or something like that

message 15: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Yes that's fine, I'll take Guitarist and Bass player then

Also Illusions is a good band name, as for the genre of music they play, perhaps it's could be electric rock, it makes sense with the name of the band

message 16: by Jess (new)

Jess | 995 comments Electric rock would be pretty cool so we can totally do that ^ - ^

Should we make characters now?

message 17: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Yeah

message 18: by Jess (new)

Jess | 995 comments Alright I'll have my characters up soon

message 19: by Jess (last edited Oct 12, 2016 12:38PM) (new)

Jess | 995 comments
Name Torelai (Tori) Kelli Adams
Age 26
Gender Female
Sexuality Homosexual
Instrument Drummer
Appearance

message 20: by Jess (new)

Jess | 995 comments
Name Jin Sei Chang
Age 25
Gender Male
Sexuality Homosexual
Instrument Lead Singer
Appearance

message 21: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Name: Sasha Drake Austin
Sexuality: Homosexual
Instrument: Bass Guitar
Appearance:

Name: Ethan Liam-Adam Carter
Sexuality: Homosexual
Instrument: Lead Guitarist
Appearance:

message 22: by Jess (new)

Jess | 995 comments They look great how should we start?

message 23: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Thanks, but I don't know how we should start

message 24: by Jess (new)

Jess | 995 comments Uhm should they be on the road? Or maybe they're getting ready for a concert?

message 25: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Ummm, how about on the road?

message 26: by Jess (new)

Jess | 995 comments Sure we can totally do that

message 27: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Can you start us off please?

message 28: by Jess (new)

Jess | 995 comments Yup

message 29: by Jess (new)

Jess | 995 comments Quick question do we want them to already be together? Img so his long?

message 30: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) If you want we can have them together, it's your choice really, it's your idea ^-^

Also I don't understand your last question

message 31: by Jess (new)

Jess | 995 comments Sorry bunch of typos it was supposed to say

If so how long?

message 32: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Maybe if they are together maybe like a year or two?

message 33: by Jess (new)

Jess | 995 comments Ok that works

message 34: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Cool

message 35: by Jess (new)

Jess | 995 comments Sorry I'm trying to find a way to start this and I've got nothing

message 36: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) It's okay, I can try to think of something

message 37: by Jess (new)

Jess | 995 comments Ok thanks tell me if you're struggling and I'll just force myself to write something lol

message 38: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Okay I've got nothing, not even an goodnights sleep helped

message 39: by Jess (new)

Jess | 995 comments I think I've got an idea. Maybe they're on the road but they stop in a large city for some fun? Or maybe their bus broke down.

message 40: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) First idea is better

message 41: by Jess (new)

Jess | 995 comments Alright I'll start us off then!

message 42: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Okay

message 43: by Jess (new)

Jess | 995 comments
Tori sighed as she packed the last of her things. They were staying the week at a hotel instead of the bus and Tori may have gotten over excited when packing her things. "Hey Sahsa are you ready?" She called out. The boys had left an hour ago and now the crew was just waiting for the girls to get off the bus do they could bring everyone's stuff to the hotel. The boys were going to be so pissed at her if they were at the hotel and their stuff wasn't their yet.

Jin grinned as he walked hand in hand with his boyfriend. He was excited to be off the road and in New York City, it'd been months since their last concert nine months ago, but now they were in the big apple once again. "So what do you want to do?" Jin personally wanted to find somewhere to eat, but it was early yet so they still had time.

message 44: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Sasha came out, her arms full with clothes as she dumped them into a second suitcase, she smirked as they surprisingly fit into the smallish case. She glanced up at Tori and smiled brightly, " Yeah I'm ready," Sasha answered, she was now currently grabbing her electronics and stuffing them into her satchel.

Ethan glanced around, loving all the sights and signs around the Big Apple, his eyes wide, even though they had been here before, Ethan was always intrigued by all the flashing lights an large signs. Ethan was walking hand in hand with his boyfriend Jin, he smiled softly and looked over at him, smiling widely " I'm hungry, I wanna eat," Ethan answered.

message 45: by Jess (new)

Jess | 995 comments
"I will never understand how you get so many clothes into that tiny little suitcase," Tori said laughing as her girlfriend started stuffing electronics into her satchel. Tori grabbed her phone charger off of the dresser stuffing it into her purse before bidding to Sasha. "We better get going before someone comes and tries to kick us out," She said grinning at the thought.

Jin smiled "Food sounds so good right now," He mentioned as they continued to walk through New York. Even though it was technically night the city was very much alive with lights and people all over the place. "What do you feel like tonight?" He asked

message 46: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Sasha grinned as Tori spoke to her, " Let's go see if we can find the boys, they can't have gone too far, and we all need to eat, so let's find them," Sasha suggested as she grabbed her girlfriends hand and led her out of the bus, allowing the men outside to walk in and get their suitcases and stuff.

Ethan began thinking, " I'm feeling like having Mexican food right now," Ethan said as he looked around, he looked like a child in an amusement park right now, he smiled brightly.

message 47: by Jess (new)

Jess | 995 comments
Tori nodded "Sounds like a good idea. Let me text Jin to see where they are. That way we don't have to wander everywhere," She said grabbing her phone out of her pocket as Saha grabbed her hand. She typed a quick text to Jin as they walked out of the trailer. She waved to the men going into the trailer and her phone played one of their songs signaling that Jin had replied. "Jin says that he and Ethan are going to go out for Mexican and we are free to join them if we want," She said as she read the message.

Jin smiled "Mexican it is," He told him with a grin. All of a sudden his phone started to play Tori's song and Jin had to dig through his bag to find his phone. "Apparently the girls will be joining us for dinner they literally just got done packing," He said with a laugh as he texted Tori back.

message 48: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Sasha nodded, " Well there are millions of Mexican restaurant, which one do they plan on going to?" Sasha asked as she walked hand in hand with Tori away from the tour bus and into the busy city of New York, she smiled, remembering the first they she was hear with Tori, Jin and Ethan, they were all like little kids at an amusement park, it was amazing, the lights, the building.

Ethan smiled and nods, " Well what restaurant will we be going to, there is a lot of restaurants," Ethan replied as he looked around, people looked at them in surprise and wonder.

message 49: by Jess (new)

Jess | 995 comments
"That's a good question let me ask real quick," She said sending a quick text to Jin. Tori looked up at the lights of the city. "This is never going to get old," She said with a sigh. She remembered the first time they'd gone to New York. They were four kids from a small town who happened to get discovers by a recording studio and their career took off from there. The first time they visited the big apple they were all astounded they'd never seen anything like this.

"I have a friend who lives in New York that says there's a restaurant on 8th avenue that's pretty good if you want to try that?" He asked. He noticed that people were starting to stare. He just hoped they were fans and not homophobic. Jin had had enough of Homophobic people already.

message 50: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Sasha nodded, she smiled as she looked at Tori and then at the city lights, " I'm still stunned by how amazing they keep New York looking," Sasha said softly with a smile.

Ethan nodded, he then almost jumped out of his skin when a few girls came running over, " oh my god it's the famous Jin Sei Chang and Ethan Liam-Adam Carter aka the USA's power couple! Oh my god can we please get your pictures? Both of you?" One of the girls asked excitedly.