What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Adult romance maybe 2014. [s]

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Carrie (last edited Oct 16, 2016 02:22PM) (new)

Carrie Gubish | 26 comments A guy and his friends go home for holiday and go out to a bar to meet girls. Upon entering guy sees a girl dancing with friends. He knows right then she is the one. He has them all sit together with her on his lap and she freaks a little. His friends try to get her a chair he gets mad and kicks the chair away because he cant bare to not have lap and his friends find his behavior funny. She has a Stalker and he comes into the bar gets mad at her for sitting with guy. Football player punches the stalker. They all leave to take the girls home to her apartment and he hates the place by just the outside. I think in one days time he has her moved in with him. I remember one scene the girl is with his mom and there waiting for ride when stalker shoots something in her arm and rushes away and everyone freaks, she colapses and is rushed to hospital. No one saw stalker inject her so they dont know whats wrong with her until the boyfriend watches tapes on what happened and tells hopital she was injected with something. Stalker later comes and kidnaps her and puts her in a box but boyfriend finds her in a few hours. Later she becomes pregnant and he is still very alpha. I remember he is rich or his parents are or both. He is either a college football player or upcoming MMA fighter. These two have such chemistry and love for one another.

message 2: by Kris (new)

Kris | 33251 comments Mod
Carrie, how did the heroine and hero meet?

Can you tell us more about the heroine, hero, and stalker - their jobs, hobbies, family/friends, etc.?

What's the tone - romantic, romantic suspense, erotic, angsty, etc.?

message 3: by Carrie (new)

Carrie Gubish | 26 comments Kris wrote: "Carrie, how did the heroine and hero meet?

Can you tell us more about the heroine, hero, and stalker - their jobs, hobbies, family/friends, etc.?

What's the tone - romantic, romantic suspense, er..."

I could have swore I put more in description. Added more ty

I could have swore I put more in description. I added more ty

message 4: by Kris (new)

Kris | 33251 comments Mod
Carry Me Home by Rosalind James turned up, but the hero played professional football and I don't think it's insta-love.

What's the heroine's job or is she a student as well?

Does the story take place during the winter or summer holidays?

message 5: by Carrie (last edited Oct 14, 2016 11:15AM) (new)

Carrie Gubish | 26 comments She is a student I think college. I think summer because I think the girls were not that dressed up in winter stuff. Also I think while she was at school thats how she picked up the stalk. He kepted asking her out and she finally said yes but it was only that one date I think. The guy she likes now from the bar is rich, his whole family is. He also into some kink. Im sorry I wish I could remember more. My mind is slowly going. While typing this I am have flashes of a upcoming fighter but I am sure he is football.

message 6: by Terri (new)

Terri | 313 comments This sounds interesting, hope it gets solved

message 8: by Carrie (new)

Carrie Gubish | 26 comments No not that one but it does sound good lol.

message 9: by Reader (new)

Reader | 91 comments I wanna say this is a Jordan Silver book. I'm just not sure which one.

message 10: by Carrie (new)

Carrie Gubish | 26 comments I thought so to but I checked all Silvers books

message 11: by Anita (last edited Oct 17, 2016 09:47AM) (new)

Anita | 13 comments The Champ by Jordan silver (At least it sounds like it)

edit:
Here are some quotes:
"He took his seat and planted me firmly on his lap, not even out of breath"
"I tried scooting off his lap but is just hauled me back into his chest and kept his hand on my hip."
"Jace brought over a chair for her. Mr. F***ing Congenial. 'Here you go...' The hard glare I gave him had him backtracking fast. I kicked the offending chair back across the room and she glowered at me."

message 12: by Reader (new)

Reader | 91 comments Maybe a Hazel Grower book? I know I've read it I just don't remember the name lol.

message 13: by Reader (new)

Reader | 91 comments Hazel Gower** sorry

message 14: by Carrie (new)

Carrie Gubish | 26 comments It is The champ. Ty guys