One on One's... And only that! discussion

ONE X ONE > Shxnnon and Janelle: Wolf Princess

Comments Showing 1-28 of 28 (28 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 3803 comments Hey

message 2: by Shxnnon ♐ [Proud Stud] (last edited Oct 13, 2016 03:32AM) (new)

Shxnnon ♐ [Proud Stud]  | 21 comments A young princess is forced to flee from the castle when the kingdom comes under attack and her royal family is over thrown. The princess makes her way into the woods hoping she can hide there for those who wish to come after her and end her life as well.
She had heard the tales of the beasts that roamed the woods in the full moon but she had never though them to be more than a story to scare children to their beds and out of the woods.
But the werewolves are real.
Can the princess out run them long enough for the moon to set? Will the wolves do what the invading soldiers could not?

message 3: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 3803 comments No problem, sorry I just got out of work. I'll start on my character for this and the other thread.:D

Shxnnon ♐ [Proud Stud]  | 21 comments

Name: Christopher Miller
Nickname: Chris, Miller, Mill, Alpha
Appearance:

(view spoiler)

Height: 6'1
Body: Built, Scars from fighting and training

Wolf form

(view spoiler)

message 5: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 3803 comments Name: Victoria Monroe
Appearance:

Shxnnon ♐ [Proud Stud]  | 21 comments Awesome do you wanna start this one and i start the other one?

message 7: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 3803 comments Sure:)

message 8: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 3803 comments It happened so fast one minute they were having a peaceful family dinner and the next the castle was attacked by the enemy soldiers. Her parents had told her and her little brother to run, She tried to run out carrying him in her arms a set of their guards following them. But she had tripped and brother fell and was shot by a arrow. She saw the arrow go right through his heart he looked at me with tears in his eyes the last words he would have whispered were run. She couldn't leave him but her bodyguard pushed her up and told her to run to get out of there safely. She did as she was told and ran as fast and as far as she could in her long silver colored gown, and matching heels. She turned and saw the soldiers of the enemy followed her she gasped and kept running dropping her own shoes and lifting her skirts high as she ran through the trees of the woods though the area was very big. She tripped slightly and hit a tree but she used he tree to fans up she gasped looking up at the moon it was coming out. Her mind set on the werewolves that were supposed to live in this woods but in her head hat seemed silly but right now it sounded right. She heard the soldiers come closer she continued to run not seeing as the moon would fully reveal itself soon she tripped over a large vine on the ground landing on her side she cried softly and tried to get up but he pain in her ankle showed she may not have the strength to run any more, /$3 looked up at the moon seeing it a third of the way revealed she looked up at the soldiers starting to beg, "please for the love of god please don't do this!" She begged them tears had been streaming down her face the whole night. She couldn't help but to grip her necklace that was around her neck with the family crest her father always told her if she needed help to grip the crest and pray to the moon. She always thought it was crazy but now she felt it was true and started to pray in her head to the moon begging for help as the soldiers got closer heir weapons poised to kill her.

message 9: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 3803 comments (I hope that's good.)

Shxnnon ♐ [Proud Stud]  | 21 comments (( Its great. ))

Two times bigger than a regular wolf, A alpha watched over his pack. As they rested, he sat on a small hill it was big enough for him to see his whole pack, he glanced up at the moon as it slowly started coming from behind the clouds. His attention stayed in the sky for a moment until he heard noises coming from the castle, he growled as he glanced over in the direction. He now stood on his four legs, the werewolves and humans have never got along for centuries. The humans were never to cross into the wolves property and the wolves was never to cross into the humans property. The attention of the alpha wolf grow tired of watching the castle in the distance, he was turning back to his pack when the smell of a human fulled his nose, anger grow in his chest as he look in the direction of the sent. HUMAN ON WOLF PROPERY, he growled and alerted his pack, who quickly got onto their feet. Once he saw his pack ready, he took off running in the direction. Even though they were huge, they still was able to move through the tree quite easily. They followed the sent of the human but, than it turned into more humans. A growls came from the pack, and the run quicker.

It wasn't long before they were close by, Once they were a few feet away from the humans. They came jumping out from the darkness of the forest. The alpha, dug his claws into a soldier's face taking his head clear foot with one hand. He packed got the rest, at the attack the forest became quite once again. But all wasn't done, a small growl came from the alpha as he turned and locked his eyes on a girl on the ground. He walked closer and closer to her, blood from the solider still dripped from his paw with every step he took. He could tell that she was a princess or at least something important from the way she was dressed but that wasn't gonna get here anything here. He snorted as he stood only inches from her face, she was weak and hurt. He thought being left alone she was gonna dead soon. He glanced up and saw the moon was fully out, his loud howl awakened the forest once again, you could hear the birds and the other animals were moving through the forest. And the sound of the heavy wolves paws always, the alpha and his pack turned from the girl as they slowly started disappearing back into the darkness of the forest.

message 11: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 3803 comments Victoria gasped tears in her eyes when he came closer to her she tried to move away from the large wolf that looked at her. She saw the soldiers were dead and the pack was gone she sighed a breath of relief grateful to see they saved her. She sat up slowly and leaned against a tree unable to move further away she knew she may not survive the rest of the night. She looked at her ankle seeing how swollen it was and with cuts and gashes from the sticks of the wood. She tried to remove what was embedded into her skin to prevent infection though it wasn't enough as it was spreading through her ankle. She cried softly and ripped a part of her dress she wrapped the piece of cloth around her ankle and tied it tightly so that it wouldn't get worse. She closed her eyes and fell into a dark sleep hopefully the night will end and she could move back to her castle and see her family safe and alive.

Though she couldn't believe the hope that she had because the images of the soldiers running into her home killing anyone that got near them. The arrow that shot through her brother's chest his body drowning in a pool of his own blood. She didn't even think of the dead bodies laying near her by the trees or that the werewolves could come back and kill her because she's still on their land. Though even as she slept she wasn't going to die not yet, there was a reason why she wasn't killed tonight and she wasn't going to die yet.

Shxnnon ♐ [Proud Stud]  | 21 comments Back into the woods, the wolves were changing. Growls and howl fulled the forest, the transformation hurt like hell but the alpha was use to it. This had been his twentieth full moon. Once it was done, it left the pack back on the ground. The alpha sighed as he lifted up and leaned his back against the tree. They could change for forms anytime they wanted, it was just that the full moon made them stronger. Every full moon makes them twice as strong.

"Chris.." he heard, he glanced over and spotted one of his pack. Coming over to him, he raised an eyebrow waiting for him to tell him what was up. "I went back to check on the girl.. she is asleep." Christopher sighed and nodded as he got his feet. "Alright.. thank you, Roni.. Go ahead and take the pack home." he said as he patted on the Roni's shoulders as he walked off in the direction of where the girl was. Roni did what he was told, everyone in the pack did what Christopher said they knew he had a temper and it could quickly appeared. And they rather not have that happen, besides from his temper, Christopher was a great leader. Like his gather and his father before him.

It wasn't long before he was back in the same area. He had followed the smell of the blood, he glanced around and at first he only saw the dead bodies that him and his pack left. He was about to walk off when his eyes locked on the silver grown. He sighed as he walked over, he stopped inches from her. He binned down and moved her black hair out of her face. He could tell that she was beautiful, behind the red face and the swallow eyes from her crying hard. He glanced at her body, he sighed again. The thought crossed his mind to help her. But, she was a human. They killed his father, so he had his own problems with this untrustworthy creatures. But for some reason he could leave her there, he sighed and shook his head. He ran his hand through his head before he picked the sleeping princess up, like she weight nothing. She was lighter than a feather to him. Christopher walked back heading to his pack.

Once he was back in there village, the sun was already coming up. It took longer from him to walk, carrying the girl in his arm. His pack soon came out smelling his scent. But once they saw her in his arms, they frowned and automatically transformed back into there wolf forms. Christopher sighed as he watched his pack circle him.

They started to growl, Chris sighed in annoyance. "Just instill she can walk." he said as he stood there, he glanced at the girl once again in his arms. "Look if she try anything... i will kill her myself." he said, they heard the seriousness in his voice. They looked at each other, they knew Chris would never but the pack in a situation that wasn't safe. They nodded and moved out his way, he walked up his little watch hill were his hut was. He placed her in, he covered her up and walked out. He sighed once he was out the hut, he didn't understand why he saved her but he did. "More humans!!" he heard, he frowned in they direction the voice came from. "Alpha, their are more.." she said, Chris nodded they both transformed into their wolves form. He howled and a few more did the same and they were off to handle people that were on their property.

message 13: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 3803 comments Her eyes opened slightly seeing him in front of her she closed them again weak unable to move around. She rested in his arms not paying attention to anything else that is happening. She was set down she leaned back and rested not realizing she was covered under something. When she heard the howling again she thought she was in the same spot though she opened her eyes after another long amount of sleep. She glanced at her bloody ankle and noticed a blanket over her chest. She sat up and tried to stand up her eyes still adjusting to the surroundings of where she was. She finally noticed she looked as if she was in a little hut on a hill she stood up against the wall of the hut feeling her head as it pounded harshly. She tried to stand up straight without falling but she knew she would fall down eventually if she wasn't holding the wall now. "Where am i?" she asked herself not sure if she was alone or with someone else.

Shxnnon ♐ [Proud Stud]  | 21 comments Chris and his pack were back in the camp, he glanced up at his hut on the hall for moment before one of his members got his attention. She howel and transformed back to her human form. "We got to do something about this stupid humans Alpha." she said and her statement was quickly agreed about the rest of the pack. Who had transformed to their human forms as well. He sighed as he did the same, he shock his head knowing that it was true. The humans never came passed the borrower before and now it just seemed like that didn't care. "I am handle it. Yall i always do." He said turning his back them not waiting for anyone to start other topic before he headed to his hut.

He walked in and spotted the girl awake, he sighed and glanced at her. He saw the fare in her eyes. "i am not gonna hurt you.. Even thought you were caught on my property." he said as he noticed her ankle looked worse than last night. He sighed and step out the hit for a second before he came back with a older looking man, who walked with a can that was made out of vines and a old tree breck. "This is Wyatt... he is our doctor." Chris said as he watched the Wyatt slowly walk closer to her and got to his knee. He started to work on her ankle.

message 15: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 3803 comments Victoria looked at him but she didn't show too much fear he was helping her in some way but she thought she would be dead. "Thank you," She said to Wyatt, "If it wasn't for you I would be dead. But I may be dead now because I stepped on your territory." She said softly as Wyatt took a look at her ankle.

Shxnnon ♐ [Proud Stud]  | 21 comments "Dont thank me.. Chris is the one that brought you to our cramp.." he said softly not taking his attention off her ankle. He touch her softly, making true not to cause more pain to her than she alreays was. Wyatt, finished up he whipped his hands on his cloth that hang on his cane. "Dont walk on that for a few days."he said as he got to his feet. He limbed back over to Christopher and patted his shoulder. "Come get me if you need me.... you know were to find me." he said, Christopher nodded and watched the old man walk out and heading to his own hunt.

Chris turned his attention on the girl, he sighed as his eyes went from her eyes to her ankle. "Does it feel better?" he asked. He waited for her answer.

message 17: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 3803 comments Victoria nodded her head she watched him leave she looked up at Chris nodding. "Yes it does, thank you." She answered. "Why did you save me?" She asked him. She knew that Wolves were not fans of humans and yet his pack still saved her instead of killing her with those soldiers. "I know we don't entirely get along so why didn't you just let them kill me?" She wanted to know because now she owes them something big as a thank you for sparing her.

Shxnnon ♐ [Proud Stud]  | 21 comments Chris sighed at her question, and shrugged his shoulders. "I dont know.." he said, and it was the truth he actually didn't know why. It was something about her, that just mad it hard for him to kill her. "But, just because i didn't kill you dont mean my pack wont.. So remember where you are." he said, knowing that some of his members dont like the fact that a human is living with them at the moment. He ran his hand through his hair as he glanced at her for a moment with no words, he heard someone call him. "Alpha.." said a female member as she ran into the hunt, Chris sighed as he turned and glanced at the face of a closet friend of his Jasmine. She frowned as her eyes meet with the sight of the girl still on the ground. She groaned but one touch from Christopher on her shoulder took her attention off her. "The pack, would like to have a word." she said, Chris glanced back the girl and sighed knowing it was either about her or the other humans around the forest. "Alright.. i will be out in a moment." he answered, she sighed with angry but didn't step out of line. "Yes sir." she said nodding, she turned and started to leave but not before she looked back at the girl and gave her one last warning look.

"I will be like..." he said as he turned his attention back on the human. His eyes locked onto hers, her dark brown eyes were melting into his soul. He never felt something like that before, he liked it but at the same he hated it. He shock his head and turned his back. "Your welcome to leave.. whenever you wish." he added before he walked out the hunt.

message 19: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 3803 comments Victoria nodded her head and looked down hearing someone come inside. She looked down and away in a sign of respect for privacy. "Thank you." She said to him as she looked back up she looked away when he left. She tried to stand up but had to sit down her ankle needed rest. She sat against the wall and sighed softly as she closed her eyes she fell back asleep hoping that it would help her rest.

Shxnnon ♐ [Proud Stud]  | 21 comments He sighed once he was done the whole group meeting. He was right, it was about the girl. Almost his whole pack wanted her gone but, for some reason he just fought for her. She wasn't going anywhere. He had the pack shocked and confused, he hated humans more than he do. But he stood straight faced and all for a human that he knew nothing about. And if they had asked him why his answer would have been the honest truth, i dont know. She was different from the others, somehow she was. And he could see it but, didn't understand his own feelings.

He was walked back to his hunt, but heard horses and he smelled humans coming closer. He groaned at the smell, his attention turned in the direction of where it was coming from. Not even three minutes counting, Chris saw the knights on horses coming from behind some trees. He sighed as crossed his arms, Jasmine was soon by his side like always. He glanced back at her and shook his head, at first she was lost not understanding what her meant. But the look in his eyes said it all, she sighed and even though she hated the idea. She nodded and agreed. She ran up the hill to his hunt, she spotted the girl sleep. The thought of killing the girl crossed her mind at that second but, she knew that couldn't be a option. If she killed her, she was sure that she might have to deal with Christopher in some way shape of form. And that was a good picture. She sighed and just stayed quite.

A knight on a horse, slowly walked up to Christopher. "You most be the boss around here?" he asked, Chris chuckled and answered with a nodded. He watched every knights move not just the one that stood in front of him. One wrong move, he was ready.

message 21: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 3803 comments Victoria could hear the sound of horses she stood up slowly and walked to the door she glanced out of it seeing the men on horses. They were in the castles uniforms but she knew better to know they were enemy soldiers probably aiming to harm her. She flinched looking into that one soldier's eyes his face had a thick scar which she gave him for killing her brother. It was a fresh wound which she hoped they would notice and not trust him immediately. She felt her ankle slightly tears filled her eyes she thought of her brother's dead body all because of that soldier. She tried to look for a kind of weapon inside of the home in case the soldier comes close to harm her.

She leaned against the wall listening in to their conversation she closed her eyes shaking badly tears slipped down her face. She shook badly as she tried to stay quiet she didn't want to bring attention to herself.

Shxnnon ♐ [Proud Stud]  | 21 comments Christopher could tell the girl was up. He could hear her movement. But he tried to focus on the men in front of him. "What do yall want?" he asked. "Nothing really we just looking for our runway princess, have you seen her?" the knight asked, Chris shrugged his shoulders. The knight sighed and run his hand over his face. "Just tell us, where she is and we will be on our way." he said, but Chris of course didnt reacted on the knights words. "This right her is way i would never get a damn dog, their to stupid." the knight said pointing his sword at Christopher. Who frowned at the sword, the other knights laughed. But Chris pack, growled. He Looked back and shook his head, he didnt want this to turn into a fight unless it had to. But words didnt mean anything to him at all. "Are we done here?" he asked as he turned his attention back onto the knights, who were shocked on his reaction. They all sighed and the one who was doing on the talking, nodded. "If i found out your hiding her... i will kill you and your whole to pack as well." he said before him and his followers left.

message 23: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 3803 comments Victoria waited to hear the soldiers leave she stood up quickly and glanced out the window again. She stood up straight and supported herself on the wall before pacing slightly which helped her walk better. She has to leave she can't put this pack in danger because of her running. She wasn't going to see them be killed because of her even though they don't stand a chance she wasn't going to take that risk. She had to leave at nightfall it'll be safer for her then.

Shxnnon ♐ [Proud Stud]  | 21 comments Christopher sighed once the knights were out of sight. He turned and started walking to his hunt on the hill, he wasn't worried about the warning the knight gave. His pack could held anything, he knew that. He ran his hand through his hair before he walked in and spotted, the girl. The look in her eyes told him she was thinking of something. He couldn't put his hand on though.

message 25: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 3803 comments "I have to get out of here. I need to leave I can't risk putting your pack in danger." She said to him standing up straight. "If they find me they will kill me and your pack. They destroyed my kingdom and tried to kill me I can't risk any violence spreading out." She said to him meaning those words.

Shxnnon ♐ [Proud Stud]  | 21 comments He sighed as she spoke. ".... Your not going anywhere." he said. "If they find you than they would waste no time in killing you." he continued, he wasn't knew for being so caring to humans but, for some reason he was different for her. "They arent a match, anyone on this camp." he said, as glanced down at her foot. He sighed and with no words, he scooped her up into his arms. He walked outside with her in his arms, some of his pack stared and some just rolled their eyes and kept walking. He sat on a log that surrounded the fire. He went to the pot and got her a cup that they had made out of wood, he got some of the liqiud that was in the pot and handed it to her. "Dont worry its just tea." he said. He glanced passed her and looked over the pups, who were paying with each other. No one would hurt his family, even if that put his own life in danger.

message 27: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 3803 comments "I can't stay," She said to him. "I don't want the guilt to hit me I've lost too many of my family before because of them." She said to him. "They won't kill me not when I have a place on the throne they will kill me after receiving everything with the kingdom." She admitted looking down. She let him help her walk outside before she sat down shaking badly as he handed her a cup of tea. She took a sip of it the tea brought her relief, "I can't risk suffering more. They will do anything to get me. They killed my little brother, they lite up my home in fire." She admitted.

message 28: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 3803 comments (...)