The Chennai Book Club discussion

Promotions > Club 666 the secret world

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Shridhar (new)

Shridhar Vengurlekar | 1 comments Hi, try new psychological thriller "Club 666 the secret world". It's based on unique concept.
One group who secretly active in Mumbai preparing for its master plan. 666 number is indicate devil and group members are follower of devil. They want to bring a rule of devil by taking over the concept of God.
For their master plan they want a big order. So they target a specific class of society. And convince them Devil can do anything for them if they follow devil and also how devil is more powerful than god. For convince them group members use some psychological technique like hypnotism and some else. they also complete all wishes of group members like a ginny.
According to them some incidents like natural disasters and man-made disasters are tasks of devil and these should be happen again if want to overcome the god.
meanwhile police got an clue about them but not about their plan neither their location. but the important date is hidden in some disaster happen in Indian history.
see can police stop them or devil would get success to possessed the world?

message 2: by Rajiv (new)

Rajiv Bakshi (authorrajivbakshi) | 3 comments Best wishes from Rajiv Bakshi : Author of book on short stories : Journey from Guwahati to Machhiwara . My book is now in 15 countries , 108 libraries . Book is published & available from Notion Press online store , Amazon , Flipkart . Book published from Chennai only & book is available in 3 book stores in Chennai @ Rs 200 . It's my first book , after my retirement from a nationalised bank & I wrote it at 63 .