Beta Reader Group discussion

Authors Seeking FREE Betas > DARK Contemporary Erotic Romance - 57k

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Iris (last edited Oct 13, 2016 08:04PM) (new)

Iris Hunter (irisannhunter) | 6 comments HI there! I'm looking for beta-reads for my novel, Save Me, Please. It's Book One of The Darkness Within series.

Please note: This is a DARK Contemporary Erotic Romance with themes that some may find disturbing, so this is not for everyone.

If you are interested, please respond or message me with your email and what sort of file you would like. Thank you!!

Here is the blurb...

“That’s the thing about making a deal with the devil. At some point you have to pay.”

Life has never been easy, but I’ve never complained. I’ve done what I had to do. I’ve taken care of my father. I’ve taken care of the ranch. I’ve lived the life fate dealt me, and I’ve done it with my chin up. But when my father’s sickness struck, and I was left with a crumpled up foreclosure notice in my hand and a knot of desperation in my heart, I did something no woman should ever have to do.

I sold myself.

The buyer? Shayne McAllister. Ruthless. Handsome. Powerful. A man who’s been obsessed with me since we were kids. A man who’s determined to break me. A man who’s sworn to tear me apart. And now that my father has passed, he has me trapped, burdened with a debt he intends to collect through flesh and suffering.

Yet as fate steps in, and another man enters my life, things change in a way I never could have imagined. Because this man is dangerous in his own right, and he’s determined to save me. But after the dark turn of events that unfold, will there be anything left of me to save?

(This is a New Adult DARK Contemporary Erotic Romance with scenes that some may find disturbing. It is a story about love and obsession, about hope and despair, but most of all, it is about finding light through the darkness. For mature audiences only.)

message 2: by Joanne (new)

Joanne LaRe Thompson | 68 comments Hi Iris,

I'd be interested in beta reading your book. I prefer a Word document. I look forward to hearing from you.

Joanne LaRe Thompson
Mark My Words Editing
tho0123@earthlink.net
970-224-2527

message 3: by Iris (new)

Iris Hunter (irisannhunter) | 6 comments Joanne wrote: "Hi Iris,

I'd be interested in beta reading your book. I prefer a Word document. I look forward to hearing from you.

Joanne LaRe Thompson
Mark My Words Editing
tho0123@earthlink.net
970-224-2527"

Hi Joanne! Thanks so much! I'll send you the manuscript. :)

message 4: by Louisa (new)

Louisa (auroralily) | 6 comments Hello,
I'm very interested in reading your novel.
Ocschlosser58@gmail.com

Please let me know if you're interested. Hope to hear from you soon.
Thanks,
Louisa

message 5: by Iris (new)

Iris Hunter (irisannhunter) | 6 comments Louisa wrote: "Hello,
I'm very interested in reading your novel.
Ocschlosser58@gmail.com

Please let me know if you're interested. Hope to hear from you soon.
Thanks,
Louisa"

Hi Louisa! That's great, thank you! I'll email you the manuscript. Does a mobi file work, or would you prefer something else?

message 6: by Emma (new)

Emma | 4 comments Hi can you PM me? It won't let me click on you for some unknown reason ☹️️

message 7: by Ripley (new)

Ripley Jordan (RipleyJordan) | 9 comments Dark is fine with me. Send me the first three chapters.

ripleyjordan@gmail.com

message 8: by Iris (new)

Iris Hunter (irisannhunter) | 6 comments Ripley wrote: "Dark is fine with me. Send me the first three chapters.

ripleyjordan@gmail.com"

Hi Ripley! I'll send you an email. Thank you! :)

message 9: by Ripley (new)

Ripley Jordan (RipleyJordan) | 9 comments Looking forward to it.

message 10: by Ripley (new)

Ripley Jordan (RipleyJordan) | 9 comments Sorry! I gave you the wrong address.

ripleyjordannovelist@gmail.com

I look forward to reading your work.

message 11: by Iris (new)

Iris Hunter (irisannhunter) | 6 comments Ripley wrote: "Sorry! I gave you the wrong address.

ripleyjordannovelist@gmail.com

I look forward to reading your work."

No worries! Glad you caught that. I"ll resend. :)

message 12: by Toni (new)

Toni | 11 comments I'm interested! Epub please if you have it. toni3461@yahoo.com. I look forward to hearing from you. Thanks.

message 13: by Iris (new)

Iris Hunter (irisannhunter) | 6 comments Toni wrote: "I'm interested! Epub please if you have it. toni3461@yahoo.com. I look forward to hearing from you. Thanks."

Hi Toni! Thank you. I"ll send out an email. :)