Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Trước vòng chung kết
This topic is about Trước vòng chung kết
Book Issues > Please help edit this book's data

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Vu N. Quang (hydradon) | 33 comments Hello,

Could you help me edit these details of this book:
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/3...

Edit details:
* Page number: 252
* Publication date: Jan, 2014
* Edition language: Vietnamese
* Publisher: Nhà xuất bản Trẻ

Thank you and let me know if you need more details,
Quang

message 2: by Codex (new)

Codex | 3401 comments All done, except for the page count, which requires an ISBN. Can you provide that, please?

Vu N. Quang (hydradon) | 33 comments Codex wrote: "All done, except for the page count, which requires an ISBN. Can you provide that, please?"

Hi, the ISBN is 8934974124566

message 4: by Codex (new)

Codex | 3401 comments Are you sure? A 13-digit ISBN must start with 978 . . .

message 5: by free (new)

free (frdn) | 5196 comments N. Quang wrote: "Codex wrote: "All done, except for the page count, which requires an ISBN. Can you provide that, please?"

Hi, the ISBN is 8934974124566"

I believe it wasn't ISBN13 but EAN...
according wikipedia, EAN for Vietnam started with 893...

Vu N. Quang (hydradon) | 33 comments Codex wrote: "Are you sure? A 13-digit ISBN must start with 978 . . ."

I got that from the book-seller here:
http://www.minhkhai.com.vn/store2/ind...

message 7: by Codex (new)

Codex | 3401 comments In that case I'll rather leave the ISBN field blank.
If you can confirm the page count from a copy of the book you have in hand, we can set the page count based on that.

Vu N. Quang (hydradon) | 33 comments Codex wrote: "In that case I'll rather leave the ISBN field blank.
If you can confirm the page count from a copy of the book you have in hand, we can set the page count based on that."

I don't have the book in hand anymore. According to the book-seller site, the page count is 256 (NOT 252).

If you cannot edit page number base on just that information, maybe it's okay to leave the page number field blank.

Thank you :)

message 9: by Codex (new)

Codex | 3401 comments Unfortunately details cannot used from book-seller sites; so page count left unspecified.