Letter Writers Alliance Book Club discussion

From Across the Room
This topic is about From Across the Room
Writing and Self-Promotion > Oct 2016- NEW Epistolary Novel Released

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Gina (new) - added it

Gina L. Mulligan (goodreadscomginamulligan) | 3 comments Hi Wonderful Letter Writers. I just wanted to thank you for keeping this wonderful format alive and let you know my new epistolary novel, FROM ACORSS THE ROOM, is being launched tomorrow! I hope you'll check it out. Available for Kindle just $3.99 and hard cover.

This book is very special to me because it inspired me to start my charity, Girls Love Mail. We collect hand-written letters of encouragement for women newly diagnosed with breast cancer. I hope you'll join us in writing a letter. You can find out more at GirlsLoveMail.com. My book royalties go to support Girls Love Mail!

Thank you!- Gina Mulligan (ginamulligan.com)

message 2: by Diana (new)

Diana (secondhandrose) Thanks Gina, I have added your book to my 'Want to Read' list. I have also had a look at the GirlsLoveMail website. What a wonderful idea. I am in Australia and would love to see something similar here. I will be in the States over Christmas and will try and get some notecards or letters written and sent to Girls Love Mail while I am there.

message 3: by Gina (new) - added it

Gina L. Mulligan (goodreadscomginamulligan) | 3 comments Thank you, Diana. We'd love to get some letters from you for Girls Love Mail! And thank you for adding my book to you Must Read list. :)

message 4: by Gina (new) - added it

Gina L. Mulligan (goodreadscomginamulligan) | 3 comments Diana wrote: "Thanks Gina, I have added your book to my 'Want to Read' list. I have also had a look at the GirlsLoveMail website. What a wonderful idea. I am in Australia and would love to see something similar ..."