L.E.a D.s Book Club discussion

From Across the Room
This topic is about From Across the Room
Odds and Ends > Oct. 2016- NEW Epistolary Novel Released

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Gina L. Mulligan (goodreadscomginamulligan) | 6 comments Hi Wonderful Letter Writers. I just wanted to thank you for keeping this wonderful format alive and let you know my new epistolary novel, FROM ACORSS THE ROOM, is being launched tomorrow! I hope you'll check it out. Available for Kindle just $3.99 and hard cover.

This book is very special to me because it inspired me to start my charity, Girls Love Mail. We collect hand-written letters of encouragement for women newly diagnosed with breast cancer. I hope you'll join us in writing a letter. You can find out more at GirlsLoveMail.com. My book royalties go to support Girls Love Mail!

Thank you!- Gina Mulligan (ginamulligan.com)

message 2: by Ruth (new)

Ruth Feiertag | 92 comments Mod
Gina,

Thanks for letting us know! I admire your organization greatly and write letters for it during Letter Month and whenever I can during the rest of the year.

What's the best way to get a copy of your book? Amazon? Website? Local bookstore?

Ruth

Gina L. Mulligan (goodreadscomginamulligan) | 6 comments Sorry this has taken so long! I never saw it. If you haven't found it already, FROM ACROSS THE ROOM is easiest to find on Amazon.

Thanks for writing letters! We love Letter Writing Month. :)

Gina