Goodreads Authors/Readers discussion

Paranormal Fiction > ARC slots open for dragon shifter PNR

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cassandra (new)

Cassandra Drake | 2 comments I'm just finishing up the editing over the next few days so the book will go out to ARC readers sometime this week. If you're unfamiliar with the ARC process, I'll send out a copy of the book before its release, completely free, and hopefully, you'll provide an honest review.

Title: Office Dragon
Blurb (Tentative):
Aubrey pushes a mouse around all day at her marketing firm, dreaming of the day when she can finally pull the trigger and freelance full time. She’s tired of her humdrum office life and then a dragon shifter consultant is hired on by her firm. He’s long, tall, and gorgeous, and Aubrey’s world is immediately thrown into disarray as she feels the inescapable draw of being a dragon’s mate.
Chase has successfully resisted taking a mate in all of his long years. Sure, his looks have gotten a few ladies to spread their legs for him, but when he sees the curvy designer on his first day at the new gig, he knows things are different this time. She’s his mate, but he still has to win her over. Seducing a she-dragon is hard, but that’s nothing compared to winning over the future mother of his offspring.

If you're interested in being an ARC reader please use this link to join the ARC only mailing list. I'll send it out in the major formats. Give you a couple of days to read it and then the book will go live and at that time you can post your reviews.
http://eepurl.com/cjg0KP

You can unsubscribe whenever you like of course.

Thanks for your consideration!

message 2: by Cassandra (new)

Cassandra Drake | 2 comments Epub and mobi files are ready to go. If you don't want to sign up to the mailing list, just send me an email contact@cassandradrake.com or reply here with your email. Please mention your preferred format.

Thanks!