Beta Reader Group discussion

Authors Seeking FREE Betas > NA fantasy/romance 52k

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nikki (last edited Oct 18, 2016 02:44PM) (new)

Nikki Stafinski | 26 comments I'm currently seeking betas for my fantasy novel! It is a new adult fantasy novel with a little bit of romance tossed in. I also like to think of it as a little twist on Red Riding Hood.

Synopsis:
Zara was never meant to be an outcast. Once upon a time, she was a member of the renowned and respected forest guard known as the Red Capes. That is until an unfortunate accident in the dark forest leaves her partner dead and her to blame.

She is expelled from the guard and forced into a life of shame. If Zara is anything, though, it is relentless and she will not stop until she finds a way to redeem herself. Her prayers are answered when a mysterious huntsman seeks her out for a dangerous rescue mission, one that will lead them to a place no one else dares to venture; the very center of the dark forest. With the werewolves slowly rising back to power, Zara knows what horrors lie within, yet can't help but accept Ronan's proposition as her one and only chance to prove herself to the Red Capes.

Together, she and Ronan must take on the dark forest and the myriad of terrifying creatures awaiting inside. However, everything changes when the illusive wolf king suddenly takes a curious interest in the former Red Cape. With his pack suddenly hot on their trail, Zara and Ronan are running out of time. Yet she can’t help but feel that what the wolf king knows might change her life forever.

The forest is good at keeping secrets, though it isn't the only one.

If you're interested, feel free to post here or email me at nstafins@kent.edu

message 2: by Nikki (new)

Nikki Stafinski | 26 comments Still looking!

message 3: by Gem (last edited Oct 18, 2016 11:05PM) (new)

Gem (gim101) | 3 comments Hi,

That sounds interesting. I'd be happy to have a look for you. My email is gim@outlook.co.nz

Regards
Gem

message 4: by Nikki (new)

Nikki Stafinski | 26 comments Thanks Gem! I appreciate it.

I dropped you an email early this morning! :)