What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Historical Romance - Clan or family where the women had psychics abilities

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Carolina (last edited Oct 11, 2016 01:39PM) (new)

Carolina | 5 comments I believe I read this book 5 years ago, it was about a family where the women had psychic abilities that started around puberty. They were considered odd. In the plot the heroine sister is not very smart but very pretty. And one of the aunts is very strong and tall..

Tank you for helping !!

message 2: by Aerulan (new)

Aerulan | 1198 comments Perhaps something from Patricia Rice's Merely Magic series?
I feel like there's another series I've read with this sort of set up but it's not coming to mind.

message 3: by Kris (new)

Kris | 34340 comments Mod
Carolina, is this historical romance for young adults/teens or older adults?

What's the location - Scotland, England, U.S., etc.? Time period?

message 4: by Carolina (new)

Carolina | 5 comments Hi Aerulan,
That's not the book ! But I'll definetilly read ! Loved the plot !

message 5: by Carolina (new)

Carolina | 5 comments Well it's for older adults ! I don't remember the book very well i have a tendency to read lots of books in sequency ! I do believe it was the highlands or medieval ! The book had a very clanish feel to it , that i associate whith these tupes of book !
I'll give some more details about the story , the family consists mostly of women that are considered very excentric ! They're very private about their gifts beacause of supersticion!
I believe this book is part of a series ! I have been perusing goodreads for series that I have read to see if i can find it !
Remember a bit the murray series

message 6: by Carolina (new)

Carolina | 5 comments And there was a problem with a marriage involving the younger sister ! I don't remember if he was rich or from a more proeminent family...

message 7: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 38154 comments Mod
Carolina, are you still looking for this or did you find it?

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Merely Magic (other topics)