What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Best friend's sister came to live with him. [s]

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lucy (new)

Lucy (lucy_) | 33 comments Hey guys! I read that book a while ago and i ve searched everywhere i could think of and still cannot find the book..so here it goes, the heroine is the hero's best friend little sister and she moves to his city and goes to live with him, i also remember her using someone she met (when she went to a cafe) to make him jealous..another part is that when her brother finds out about them the main couple go to a remote location for a little getaway..

Thanks beforehand for helping!!

message 2: by Moira (new)

Moira (11moira) | 251 comments Can you remember why she moved to the city or what her job was?

message 4: by Lucy (new)

Lucy (lucy_) | 33 comments Lucy wrote: "Hey guys! I read that book a while ago and i ve searched everywhere i could think of and still cannot find the book..so here it goes, the heroine is the hero's best friend little sister and she mov..."

I think she went for vocation? And was to stay with him for the duration of it...it was a bdsm book i would say similar to bound hearts but it s none of the books of tha series

message 5: by Lucy (new)

Lucy (lucy_) | 33 comments Moira wrote: "Can you remember why she moved to the city or what her job was?"

Nah, but thanks for the try

message 6: by Joyce (new)

Joyce Ann | 161 comments Ahh, is it "Innocence Defied" by Lainey Reese?

message 7: by Lucy (new)

Lucy (lucy_) | 33 comments Joyce wrote: "Ahh, is it "Innocence Defied" by Lainey Reese?"

Yeah!!! Thanks so much :)))))))

message 8: by Joyce (new)

Joyce Ann | 161 comments You had me at bdsm, hahah

message 9: by Kris (new)

Kris | 33304 comments Mod
Glad you found your book, Lucy. Here's the link - Innocence Defied by Lainey Reese.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Innocence Defied (other topics)
Utterly Forgettable (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Lainey Reese (other topics)