Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

62 views
Awards > Next Generation Indie Book Awards

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Elizabeth (Alaska) (last edited Oct 11, 2016 11:20AM) (new)

Elizabeth (Alaska) | 6800 comments https://www.goodreads.com/award?commi...

I'm wondering why we need all of these individual awards for the Categories. I recognize there are a lot of categories. Other awards have a lot of categories, too.

I'd like some input about merging all of these.


MrsJoseph *grouchy* (mrsjoseph) | 535 comments Elizabeth (Alaska) wrote: "https://www.goodreads.com/award?commi...

I'm wondering why we need all of these individual awards for the Categories. I recognize..."


I agree. That is too much!


message 4: by Emy (new)

Emy (emypt) | 5034 comments Ugh! Is this one a candidate for Projects? Lots of work but relatively straightforward at least!


Elizabeth (Alaska) | 6800 comments Emy wrote: "Ugh! Is this one a candidate for Projects? Lots of work but relatively straightforward at least!"

I've cleaned up almost all of them. Will finish up this week.


Elizabeth (Alaska) | 6800 comments Because the results of the link in Post #1 is changing, I'd like to note that the number of Next Generation Awards *was* 91, so pared down considerably!


Elizabeth (Alaska) | 6800 comments All merged! Whew!


Carol She's So Novel꧁꧂  | 5099 comments Elizabeth (Alaska) wrote: "All merged! Whew!"

As someone who saw the original list I know that was a lot of work! Well done!


Elizabeth (Alaska) | 6800 comments Carol ♛ Type, Oh Queen! ♛ wrote: "Elizabeth (Alaska) wrote: "All merged! Whew!"

As someone who saw the original list I know that was a lot of work! Well done!"


Thanks, Carol. The first 50 or so had only 1 or 2 books on them and they went fairly quickly. But the last few? I couldn't let my focus wander. ;-)


MrsJoseph *grouchy* (mrsjoseph) | 535 comments Carol ♛ Type, Oh Queen! ♛ wrote: "Elizabeth (Alaska) wrote: "All merged! Whew!"

As someone who saw the original list I know that was a lot of work! Well done!"


Agreed!!


back to top