Paranormal and Horror Lovers discussion

Book Sales & More (self promo) > Harvey Click's Demon Frenzy free

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Harvey (new)

Harvey Click | 82 comments Demon Frenzy (Demon Frenzy, #1) by Harvey Click Demon Frenzy

The Kindle edition of Demon Frenzy is free through 10/14.

Searching for her lost brother, Amy Jackson returns to her isolated hometown in the Appalachian Mountains. But Blackwood has changed. Now it's run by a mysterious drug lord who has something more lethal than guns to protect him. He has demons--more vicious, venomous demons than even Hieronymus Bosch ever dreamed of--and after Amy witnesses an unspeakable atrocity he unleashes all the frenzied furies of hell against her. Soon she is stalked by snakewalkers, herky-jerkies, toadfaces, listeners, harpies, centicreepers, and the sinister crying man, who weeps while he torments his victims.

Note: even though it has a sequel, Demon Frenzy is a complete stand-alone novel.

message 2: by Ramona (new)

Ramona Plant | 94 comments I would like to review this book. Please send a mobi file to ramona_p@hotmail.com.
Thanks,
Ramona

message 3: by Harvey (new)

Harvey Click | 82 comments Thanks so much for the review offer, Ramona. I can't tell you how much I appreciate reviews. My books have very little visibility, so reviews help a great deal.

I just sent you a mobi, but don't forget you can "buy" the book for free at Amazon now through 10/14. I don't think Amazon allows reviews any more unless the book has been downloaded from their site.

message 4: by Harvey (new)

Harvey Click | 82 comments And thanks so much too, Ramona, for your great review of The Bad Box by Harvey Click The Bad Box

I greatly appreciate it.