What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > book about an australian girl moved to LA to pursue acting?

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Shelby (last edited Oct 11, 2016 10:10AM) (new)

Shelby | 2 comments so basically i hardly remember much but im pretty sure this Australian girl (possibly) had moved to LA or america somewhere to pursue acting and there was definitely a scene where she saw someone do cocaine in the bathroom, another memorable part was when she met a rich guy who was really famous for acting and he took her to a ski resort or something and there was a shopping centre where everything was free??? can't have been too early of a book since there was definitely mention of a pink iphone.
sorry i don't have much detail about the actual plot or anything since it's very vague in my memory. i also remember she was quite hung up on her ex boyfriend and there was a part where he rang her and said he scaled the fence or something??? the cover was brown with red stars on it i think (really really reminds me of this:
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/... )

this has been absolutely killing me i hope someone else recognises it

message 2: by Tab (new)

Tab (tabbrown) | 5006 comments How many years ago did you read this?
Part of a series?
Was this targeted towards teens or adults?
What country were you in when you read this book?

message 3: by Shelby (new)

Shelby | 2 comments I read this about 6-7 years ago I believe
I don't think it was part of a series, nor was it a very well known book at all
It seemed to be targeted towards teens, it had swearing in it and drugs so could have been intended for older teens to adults
I read this book in Australia and I believe the author may have been Australian

message 4: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 39296 comments Mod
Shelby, are you still looking for this or did you find it?