Beta Reader Group discussion

PAID services offered > Available to Beta Read- paranormal, romance, dystopian,

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Megan (new)

Megan Starkweather (lillystarky) | 33 comments My name is Megan and I am obsessed with reading.
I tried my hand at beta reading for free for a while and found I absolutely loved it but so many people were cautious about sending me their book not knowing who I was, or if I did a good job, or if I was one of those people who tried to use it for myself or some other scam out there that people do. I won't, I don't. It's as simple as that. I am one of the people out there in the world who is completely honest, which is one reason I am such a good beta reader. I charge for my services for a few extra dollars in my household, yes, BUT I mainly do it because I am good at it and I want to help others get the best out of their hard work.
Stop by my website at http://www.starkyreviews.com/ or my Facebook page and see if there is any special deals going on. www.facebook.com/starkyreviews
I read almost anything, there are some exceptions. Send me a blurb and I'll let you know if your book is something I can help you with.
I look forward to reading many stories. I hope to hear from you soon. Thank you!
Megan Starkweather
Starky Reviews

message 2: by Megan (new)

Megan Starkweather (lillystarky) | 33 comments I have some openings still if anyone is interested! I have a quick turnaround so if you are looking to get your book finished by the end of the year, I can help. Visit starkyreviews.com to find out exactly what I look for. I also point out any spelling or grammar errors I run into.
Hurry up and book your book now!