Goodreads Authors/Readers discussion

The Clock that Told Time
This topic is about The Clock that Told Time
Bulletin Board > My new GIVEAWAY

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Paul (new)

Paul Valerga | 3 comments Hey, check out my new GIVEAWAY offer for 'The Clock that Told Time: the beginning of infinity'. If you like what you see, please check out the quick bio of the book and let me know what you think. The 2nd chapter is nearing completion and should be out soon. I wanted to give away a few more autographed books before the sequel launches its way onto the time traveling sci-fi scene.

(I hope the link works..)

Goodreads Book Giveaway

The Clock That Told Time by Paul Valerga

The Clock That Told Time

by Paul Valerga

Giveaway ends November 07, 2016.

See the giveaway details
at Goodreads.

Enter Giveaway

message 2: by Logan (new)

Logan (logannance) | 705 comments None of the links work

message 3: by Lenita (new) - added it

Lenita Sheridan | 1010 comments None of them worked for me, either.

message 4: by Nihar (new)

Nihar Suthar (niharsuthar) | 386 comments None of the links work here either.

@Paul, it states that your giveaway is hidden. You might want to fix this so that people can discover it!

-Nihar
www.niharsuthar.com

message 5: by Paul (new)

Paul Valerga | 3 comments Should be fixed. Click on the last Enter Giveaway link. Thanks for your intel.

message 6: by Farin (new)

Farin Powell (farinpowell) | 1 comments Giveaway for The Judge, a legal thriller, where a judge is kidnapped and thrust into the midst of a twisted web that intertwines him with the lives of three ex-convicts and the mystery surrounding his missing daughter

As Judge Walter McNeil heads home from Washington, DC's Superior Court, he is preoccupied with the triple-murder case assigned to him. But everything changes when a car pulls up next to him and a man asks for directions. Seconds later, McNeil is pushed into the backseat of the car, knocked unconscious, and whisked away into uncertainty.

McNeil's kidnappers are three ex-convicts whose lives have been ruined by the judge's harsh sentences. Out for revenge, they feed the judge drugs, repeatedly threaten his life, and then imply they have his teenage daughter, Daphne, who disappeared four years earlier. After they tell him at gunpoint that he must rule favorably on a defense attorney's motions in the triplemurder case, McNeil has no idea his ordeal is just beginning. Before it is over, the judge's life will be turned upside down. Now it is up to criminal defense attorney Amanda Perkins and detective Aristo Manfredi to partner together in a race against time to unravel the clues and hopefully save the judge from a fate he never could have imagined. In this legal thriller, a judge is kidnapped and thrust into the midst of a twisted web that intertwines him with the lives of three ex-convicts and the mystery surrounding his missing daughter.

https://www.goodreads.com/giveaway/sh...

message 7: by Shawn (new)

Shawn Walker (ShawnWalker) | 1 comments Giveaway for No One Is Invincible: A Young Adult Fiction, about a runaway boy who finds a family in a little girl and a woman everyone calls "Mom". On their journey through life together, cancer strikes in one of their lives, and are now faced with a whole new obstacle

No One is Invincible is about a 16 year boy named John, who runs away from a domestic violence filled home and finds himself alone on the streets... That is, until he finds solace in a charismatic, 6 year old, little girl named Candy, who, having faced a similar plight, recently ran away from the local orphanage. He eventually finds himself taking on the big brother role to her. Together they face extreme hunger, horrid winter weather, and apathy and inhumanity amongst the people. Starving and at deaths door, their saving grace happens when they run into a local beat up building called "Mom's Coffee Shop." Inside they meet a mysterious old woman who everybody just calls "Mom." Nobody knows her real name, but her calm demeanor and sweet personality welcomes them in and she tries to feed or take care of them when she can. She's expecting a business inspector soon, so even her supply of help is limited. The three misfit friends seem to take the world by storm, until a painful epidemic known as cancer quickly becomes the focal point of our story to one of the beloved characters...

https://www.goodreads.com/giveaway/sh...