Play Book Tag discussion

2016-19 Activities & Challenges > PBT Bookshelf Tag for Fall Flurry of Holidays 2016

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nicole R (new)

Nicole R (drnicoler) | 7758 comments Hi all,

Since this is a challenge that we do every year, the admins decided to add a tag to the PBT Bookshelf for it! If you read a book during any month of the challenge -- October, November, December -- please add it to the group bookshelf and add "Fall Flurry of Holidays 2016." Cindy has already created the shelf so you will be able to easily select it from the list!

message 2: by Susie (new)

Susie | 4488 comments Hi guys! Can you tell me why Goodreads won't allow me to add a book to the shelf? When I search for it I find it but the title is faded and doesn't have 'Add to Group' as an option.

message 3: by Joi (new)

Joi (missjoious) | 3809 comments @Susie, I'm thinking it's grey and faded because the book already exists on one of the many PBT shelves. There's an 'edit' button to add it to an additional shelf. But once it's already on any PBT shelf, you don't need to add it to PBT bookshelf, just edit it so it's added onto the specific shelf (Fall Flurry of Holidays 2016).

message 4: by Susie (new)

Susie | 4488 comments Ah! Thanks!

message 5: by LibraryCin (new)

LibraryCin | 8334 comments Thanks for providing instructions, Joi! And thank you, Susie, for adding your book (or, at least, the tag/shelf!). :-)

message 6: by Susie (new)

Susie | 4488 comments I think I've got the hang of it now! :-)