Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Adding New Books > Please add these book editions

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nitzan (last edited Oct 11, 2016 04:49AM) (new)

Nitzan Schwarz (nitzanafterwords) | 39 comments Hello, The kindle versions of the "Ever After" series by Stephanie Rowe has new covers, title and series name, and needs to be added to the GR database. From what I'm seeing, the ASIN is the same as the old versions.

1)
* Title: Unexpectedly Yours (formerly No Knight Needed)
*Series: Birch Crossing #1
* Author name: Stephanie Rowe
* ASIN: B00AB05RRU
* Publisher: I believe it's Indie, but I'm uncertain.
* Publication date: November 21, 2013
* Format: Kindle
* Description: No one in the small Maine town of Birch Crossing knows where ex-military Harlan Shea goes when he disappears for months at a time, but whenever he reappears, his eyes are always haunted with trauma he will never share. When he returns to town for one last time, there is only one woman he wants to see, one woman he needs to connect with before he departs forever, one woman who can save what is left of his soul.

Still healing from a brutal marriage she barely escaped, Emma Larson is damaged in ways she will never reveal, not to anyone…except the dangerous, sensual man who has haunted her dreams for years, a man she has barely spoken to, a man who has come back into her life for twenty-four intense hours.

One moonlit night is all they have.

But one night is not going to be enough. Not for him. Not for her. Not for the hearts they keep so tightly protected. But there is no future for them…or it there? They will have to become braver than they've ever been to find the love they both deserve.
* Page count: 380
* Link to cover: http://www.stephanierowe.com/books/ue... (author site)

message 2: by Nitzan (new)

Nitzan Schwarz (nitzanafterwords) | 39 comments 2)
* Title: Accidentally Mine (formerly Fairytale Not Required)
*Series: Birch Crossing #2
* ASIN: B00AHJUGCQ
* Publication date: November 21, 2013
* Description: After losing his wife and youngest son in a tragic accident, Jason Sarantos will do anything for his remaining son, including giving up his demanding career as a surgeon and moving to a small Maine town. Jason is determined to rebuild his life, but happiness feels like an elusive dream amidst the shadows of his past…until he meets a local artist with a sparkle in her eye and sass in her step. Astrid Munroe's quick wit and deep vulnerability ignite a searing fire in Jason that he thought was long dead…but the last thing she wants in her life is a man.

Astrid once believed in love, but the scars etched on her heart remind her that the only one she can trust is herself. The flamboyant designer with the spunky demeanor will never show the world how much she is struggling…until she meets Jason, a man whose tormented past enables him to see the secrets she is trying to hide.

The connection between the two damaged souls is instant and electrifying, thrusting them into a future neither one of them is prepared for. Can they heal each other enough to risk a second chance at love, or will the fire consume them first?

* Page count: 247
* Link to cover: http://www.stephanierowe.com/books/am... (author site)

message 3: by Nitzan (new)

Nitzan Schwarz (nitzanafterwords) | 39 comments 3)
* Title: Unintentionally Mine (formerly Prince Charming Can Wait)
*Series: Birch Crossing #3
* ASIN: B00EYGCJ6E
* Publication date: October 29, 2013
* Description: No one in the small Maine town of Birch Crossing knows where ex-military Harlan Shea goes when he disappears for months at a time, but whenever he reappears, his eyes are always haunted with trauma he will never share. When he returns to town for one last time, there is only one woman he wants to see, one woman he needs to connect with before he departs forever, one woman who can save what is left of his soul.

Still healing from a brutal marriage she barely escaped, Emma Larson is damaged in ways she will never reveal, not to anyone…except the dangerous, sensual man who has haunted her dreams for years, a man she has barely spoken to, a man who has come back into her life for twenty-four intense hours.

One moonlit night is all they have.

But one night is not going to be enough. Not for him. Not for her. Not for the hearts they keep so tightly protected. But there is no future for them…or it there? They will have to become braver than they've ever been to find the love they both deserve.

* Page count: 255
* Link to cover: http://www.stephanierowe.com/books/ui... (author site)

Thanks in advance!

message 4: by Dobby (last edited Oct 11, 2016 07:58AM) (new)

Dobby (dobby0390) | 4014 comments #1: No Knight Needed reissued as Unexpectedly Mine, with edition details including covers and descriptions from Amazon:

»  Added retitled alternate cover edition of ASIN B00AB05RRU: Unexpectedly Mine
»  Added paperback edition ISBN 9781940968377: Unexpectedly Mine

message 5: by Dobby (last edited Oct 11, 2016 07:58AM) (new)

Dobby (dobby0390) | 4014 comments #2: Fairytale Not Required reissued as Accidentally Mine, with edition details including covers and descriptions from Amazon:

»  Added retitled alternate cover edition of ASIN B00AHJUGCQ: Accidentally Mine
»  Added paperback edition ISBN 9781940968384: Accidentally Mine

message 6: by Dobby (last edited Oct 11, 2016 07:58AM) (new)

Dobby (dobby0390) | 4014 comments #3: Prince Charming Can Wait reissued as Unintentionally Mine, with edition details including covers and descriptions from Amazon:

»  Added retitled alternate cover edition of ASIN B00EYGCJ6E: Unintentionally Mine
»  Added paperback edition ISBN 9781940968391: Unintentionally Mine

Birch Crossing series created.

message 7: by Nitzan (new)

Nitzan Schwarz (nitzanafterwords) | 39 comments Thank you so much!