Everything I Never Told You
This topic is about Everything I Never Told You
Book Discussion > Book #1

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tanya (new) - added it

Tanya (tnaomi) | 7 comments Mod
Everything I Never Told You

For your talking points if you want to get them out there before we meet.

message 2: by Nicole (new)

Nicole | 1 comments How are people progressing with the book? I'm about 1/4 of the way through :)

Alli Foster | 5 comments Mod
I'm being cheap and I have it on hold at the library... Not so patiently waiting for it! Are you finding it interesting?

message 4: by Amy (new) - rated it 3 stars

Amy Kaim | 3 comments Mod
Mine arrived today (ordered it online). Just started reading it tonight

message 5: by Tanya (new) - added it

I just got my copy through the library today.... I've already spent my book allowance for next six months or so ha
Fingers crossed for an easy baby bedtime so I can get started tonight!

Has everyone finished now?

message 7: by Amy (new) - rated it 3 stars

Yeah I finished it a couple of days ago... now to think of a question...

message 8: by Tanya (new) - added it

I'm almost done....

Fiona Hello, I'm a newbie to the group and about three quarters of the way through this book which I am really enjoying. I note that the next meet for the group is at the Rezz next Mon 21/11 but the event is now closed to rsvps. Would it be possible for me to come along or have I missed the boat?

message 10: by Alli (new) - rated it 4 stars

Hi Fiona, welcome to the group! Not sure why it's done that but your more than welcome to join us next Monday. Happy reading :)

Bridget | 1 comments Yep I'm all finished :) forgot we had to think of a question though!!!!! Eeeek will have to get on that!

Fiona Alli wrote: "Hi Fiona, welcome to the group! Not sure why it's done that but your more than welcome to join us next Monday. Happy reading :)"

Thanks Alli!

message 13: by Alli (new) - rated it 4 stars

I found this "Book Club Kit" by the author https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1...
There's some discussion questions there if everyone's happy to go through them but I'm excited to hear any questions from anyone else! Also includes and interesting little interview and suggestions for other titles to read that are similar.
Look forward to seeing everyone tomorrow night! :)

message 14: by Amy (new) - rated it 3 stars

I like the idea of using the questions in this link. Am looking forward to hearing everyone's opinions