Readers & Writers discussion

Stolen Lives (Blood Brothers, #1)
This topic is about Stolen Lives
FREE books for HONEST reviews > Seeking reviews for an contemporary romance

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Manda (new)

Manda Mellett (mandamellett) | 3 comments I've got two books published, each with a few good 5* reviews, but I'd like to get the books in front of more readers, especially with a third coming out later this month. The books are in a series, but each can be read as a standalone (though it's more fun to start with the first).

If you're interested in a free copy in exchange for an honest review, please let me know. I can supply in various formats. Please let me know which (or both) books you would like.

Please note the books are for an 18+ market and contain some elements of BDSM

Series concept: Blood Brothers - Wealthy sheikhs from Amahad and the men from Grade A Security who provide their protection, bound by ties closer than family.

Stolen Lives Blurb:

Nijad - I'm a Sheikh, third son of the emir of Amahad, a small but powerful Arab state. After bringing shame on my country and acquiring the well-earned title of the Savage Sheikh, the emir banished me to the desert, where for three years I have led the primitive tribes; my job to prevent jihadists from crossing the border. Do I want a wife? Heck, no. I can't risk letting another woman get close to me. What if I lost control again? But it seems I must marry, and my bride is to be an Englishwoman, kidnapped and forced into this arrangement as retribution for the crimes of a father she didn't even know.

Cara - I don't need a mirror; I know what I am. Preferring to avoid pitying looks, I live as a recluse, working from home. Professionally I'm a forensic accountant, but on the side, I'm an adept computer hacker. What I am most definitely not is someone who'd be kidnapped, stolen from their home, and forced to marry a desert sheikh. Coerced into an intimate relationship with a man who has a frightening reputation and who's a complete stranger to me.

Set amongst the backdrop of a multi-cultural Arab state struggling to keep out jihadists who threaten the freedoms of its peoples Stolen Lives follows the story of two people, pushed into a relationship neither of them wants, forcing both to deal with the hand the past has dealt them. Stolen Lives is the first book in the Blood Brothers series but can be read as a complete standalone.

Close Protection Blurb

Jon

In my line of work making a mistake could mean someone ends up dead.

I knew from the start I shouldn’t have assigned myself to provide personal protection for the woman who’s being stalked, but as soon as I met Mia, something about her calls to me and I wasn’t about to let anyone else get close to her. But I was selfish. I failed, again. And yet again, someone else paid the price for my failure.

I’m a Dom; I should have known better.

Mia

For seven years I’ve been dead inside. Oh, I’ve been breathing air and walking around just like anyone else, but something was missing, I just didn’t know what.

And now someone’s stalking me, threatening me, which brings Jon into my life. Not just any man, but a Dom, and now Jon’s become my protector. He makes me feel things I never believed I could ever feel. But the deeper I fall for him, the more he pulls away. And when it all goes wrong he blames himself, and I lose the first and only man I could ever love.

But I’m going to get him back.

message 2: by Annetta (new)

Annetta Sweetko | 5 comments Both books sound good. If you still need reviews let me know ... my email is thisreadingmama@yahoo.com.

Danielle ❤️ Pretty Mess Reading ❤️ Your books sound amazing!!! I would love to review your book. My email is prettymessreading@gmail.com :-)

message 4: by Manda (new)

Manda Mellett (mandamellett) | 3 comments Annetta wrote: "Both books sound good. If you still need reviews let me know ... my email is thisreadingmama@yahoo.com."

Have sent you Stolen Lives - if you like my writing let me know and I'll send Close Protection to you as well. Thank you.

message 5: by Manda (new)

Manda Mellett (mandamellett) | 3 comments Danielle wrote: "Your books sound amazing!!! I would love to review your book. My email is prettymessreading@gmail.com :-)"

Thank you! I've emailed you Stolen Lives, if you like it I'll send Close Protection as well.

message 6: by Annetta (new)

Annetta Sweetko | 5 comments Manda wrote: "Annetta wrote: "Both books sound good. If you still need reviews let me know ... my email is thisreadingmama@yahoo.com."

Have sent you Stolen Lives - if you like my writing let me know and I'll se..."

Got it ... will read asap and let you know.

message 7: by Gail (new)

Gail Olmsted | 2 comments Are you still looking for reviews? Would you be interested in a swap? I have three titles, all contemporary romance. I would take a mobi file. Let me know!!