What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Can't remember the title :: historical romance about a widowed woman with two sons moving to a castle. [s]

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Preeti (new)

Preeti | 7 comments Had read a historical romance about a widowed woman with two sons moving to a castle. The castle is being haunted by her great great great grandfather's ghost. Her two sons and the ghost later on try to matchmake her with the hero. The hero also has ghost in hos house who is coincidentally the male ghost's wife. Does anyone have any idea of the title? I remember the book cover featuring a locket too...

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/... Fix your subject line for better chance of success.

message 3: by Aerulan (new)

Aerulan | 1235 comments You might check this list and see if anything looks familiar
https://www.goodreads.com/list/show/4...

message 4: by Preeti (new)

Preeti | 7 comments The remember the cover two lovers embracing and also a locket featured on the cover

message 5: by Preeti (new)

Preeti | 7 comments Still cant locate the book.must published under avon historical or others.

message 6: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 39865 comments Mod
Preeti, please only post your query once. Deleting duplicate thread.

Also please note that since the group is so large, we ask that people only bump their requests every 30 days.

message 7: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (last edited Oct 27, 2016 10:14PM) (new)

Lobstergirl | 39865 comments Mod
What year did you read it? Remember what time period and where it is set?

message 8: by Preeti (new)

Preeti | 7 comments I read the book way back in 2001. Had bought it from a trip to Australia. Had given it to a friend to read but she lost it

message 9: by Kris (new)

Kris | 35716 comments Mod
Pretti, why does the woman move to the castle (e.g., she inherits it, relatives take her family in)? Does the hero already live in the castle? How do they meet?

What's the time period - World War 1, Regency, Medieval, etc.?

message 10: by Preeti (new)

Preeti | 7 comments Mnot sure i think she had inherited it and had plans of renovating it or somethng. The hero lives in an inn. Time period would maybe victorian...coz in the first page the woman is travelling in a horse pulled carrage...

message 11: by Kris (new)

A guess - The Legend MacKinnon by Donna Kauffman?

Is there time travel?

message 12: by Preeti (new)

Preeti | 7 comments No time travel involved

message 13: by Preeti (new)

Preeti | 7 comments I have found the book. Its called Spring Enchantment

message 14: by Kris (new)

Thanks for the update, Preeti. Glad you found your book.

Here's the link - Spring Enchantment by Christina Cordaire.