Play Book Tag discussion

The Sixth Idea (Monkeewrench, #7)
This topic is about The Sixth Idea
Archive: Other Books > The Sixth Idea by P.J. Tracy - 4 stars

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

annapi | 4971 comments I was thrilled to find a new installment in this series when I hadn't been expecting it. Detectives Magozzi and Rolseth are investigating a couple of murders that are seemingly unconnected, but a series of unexplained homicides follow that are all linked to a group of scientists who created the atomic bomb. They enlist the help of Monkeewrench to recover erased video surveillance and a deleted website of one of the victims, and soon realize there is more to the story when the Feds and the Russians appear to be involved.

I loved the slow build of the excitement and intrigue of this story, but I have to admit the ending was a bit of a let-down. It felt like the story grew too big for the authors to handle, and they took the easy way out. Still, despite the disappointing resolution, it was an enjoyable read.

Olivermagnus (lynda214) | 2022 comments I read this last month and felt the same way. I really love the characters , especially the humorous banter between Magozzi and Rolseth. I hope we don't have to wait years for another book featuring them.

annapi | 4971 comments I agree, and also I love the characters of Harley and Roadrunner, the misfit nerds.